Fopperholic #101 Jesus SW Christ, 101 threads and the content is shyte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s put three comments on her new post! Desperate!!
Jesus SW Christ fopps! Give. It. Up! Itā€™s over, you just look beyond desperate, sad & tragic. Lighten up and go spend time with your boys and stop chasing insta fame. Your time is over

Reactions: 16
A8AA0D9D-C706-4FC2-9607-F316B0B7593D.png
Is it awful how much I absolutely LOVE how much she is tanking these days! 23 likes on that post, 3 from her accounts and 1 from her sister! So tragic. And she continues to lose followers dailyā€¦

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Another tinned tomato based recipe - so original Fopps! Also you should weigh dried pasta not cooked if you are calorie counting as cooked pasta will weigh differently depending on how long itā€™s cooked for! I despair of her tit advice!
Only comments are hers and she has under 50 likes and 3 of them are her šŸ¤Ŗ
52C7650D-6B34-4DFD-838C-7D30CD0F57E3.jpeg

I donā€™t get her obsession with insisting sheā€™s an 8-10/XS. Those XS dresses are too tight on her and itā€™s obvious! Slimming world Gemma is an 8-10 and looks it, has a toned body from ACTUALLY working out and not just posing for pics And I wouldnā€™t say fopps looks anywhere near Gemma. Donā€™t get me wrong nothing wrong with fopps size but theyā€™re both 5ā€™6/5ā€™7 šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Say what you it like about Gemma as she is. Drama queen and everything is so polished. But her page is in another league over Fopps. Itā€™s sleek and has a branding. Also I bet Fopps isjealous of her job, the fact she has better taste in clothes/home decor and a daughter. Also that Gemma has a oven in her kitchen lol
Fopps
A51E4DE8-5806-4160-BDFD-3FF793EEFA89.jpeg

Gemma
840E27FC-361E-4DC0-8991-B8245BC02A8B.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 14

Another tinned tomato based recipe - so original Fopps! Also you should weigh dried pasta not cooked if you are calorie counting as cooked pasta will weigh differently depending on how long itā€™s cooked for! I despair of her tit advice!
260kcals for an evening meal of pasta and chicken, she's either not counting properly or eating next to nothing.
How is that healthy?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
All her meals are the same. She just changes the spices and herbs she puts in the chicken and tomatoes.
Always served with a tiny portion of rice or pasta and random leaves.
'Morrocan'
Screenshot_20220816-214742_Instagram.jpg

'Kung pao'
Screenshot_20220816-214826_Instagram.jpg

'Spanish'
Screenshot_20220816-214927_Instagram.jpg

'Curry'
Screenshot_20220816-215627_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s getting zero interest in her posts lately
Her content is pathetic
How can she still actually think that sheā€™s popular
She needs to get in the real world and get a proper job
Life is not all sunflower fields and photoshoots

Reactions: 17
Here you go ā€¦

Thank you - will be reporting old Fopps x

Sheā€™s getting zero interest in her posts lately
Her content is pathetic
How can she still actually think that sheā€™s popular
She needs to get in the real world and get a proper job
Life is not all sunflower fields and photoshoots
Honestly this post must be up there with the lowest engagement ever for her x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wonder how long it will be before floppy jumps on the ASDA essentials trend thats going round.

Slightly off topic but in my opinion its ridiculous it is even becoming a trend.
If you're 'amazed' that smart price food is so cheap and find it a revelation..you've never been poor and truely struggled.

Reactions: 24
The desperation continues with an ā€œask me a questionā€ post. Where no doubt someone will tell her she looks amazing and sheā€™ll have to repost itā€¦ yawn

Sheā€™s frantically treading water and canā€™t understand that the issue with her failing insta career is that sheā€™s just not likeable at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For those that can go and have a watch of Chris' stories! He sounds like he's gasping for breath every time he opens his mouth to answer a question!
Ick!! He is one ugly bastard isnā€™t he! And to think she thinks heā€™s gods gift to women šŸ¤¢ my vagina slammed itself shut watching that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those that can go and have a watch of Chris' stories! He sounds like he's gasping for breath every time he opens his mouth to answer a question!
Perhaps Nicola is out of shot squeezing his balls... she appears to be the keeper of them lol

• Haha
The desperation continues with an ā€œask me a questionā€ post. Where no doubt someone will tell her she looks amazing and sheā€™ll have to repost itā€¦ yawn

Sheā€™s frantically treading water and canā€™t understand that the issue with her failing insta career is that sheā€™s just not likeable at all.
Notice sheā€™s not gone anonymous with the questions this time so she will get very few responses x

Reactions: 12
What type of foodie gets fanny flutters over frozen microwave jacket potatoes??? Jeeez...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
0AC1007E-1E55-4B4F-8C66-D4C7774BE22E.jpeg

Imagine leaving a job 2-3 years ago and it still being your only source of career worth and knowledge.

Thank duck sheā€™s not wearing this dress
00ED26ED-DA6A-4D44-9EEC-4AE49DED715A.jpeg

Cos it reminds me of thisā€¦
D2352266-7782-454D-A308-00F8BF842EAB.jpeg

9A0E53C5-D442-43E0-9C72-71E9B0EEBF82.jpeg

EFA64726-7AD5-4F64-88AD-6E56089A4460.jpeg
Great choice of song and lyrics for the boring kids again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.