Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I wondered the same too. Also I don’t know if she be posting something like this too. Does the family want it posted to over 100k subscribers. Some things should Be kept off public platforms
They seem like a private couple do Chris' parents.
They're not on insta commenting under every post like Mazza for one thing.
Also they rarely have photos from when they took the boys to visit so they must not let fopps treat it like a photo op.

Reactions: 12
I’m astounded. So her father in law died weeks ago and she’s not even given any indication of such a loss by her behaviour online. She really is emotionally dead isn’t she. Who would be doing try on hauls when their father in law had just died. What support has she given Chris? This really could be the icing on the cake now. Surely he’s seen her true colours. I’m honestly amazed. I didn’t think she could get much lower but here she is again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No wonder he has looked depressed recently if his dad had died. Maybe that's why he's not been around on mondays

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s been zero change in her behaviour the last few weeks. You wouldn’t know at all her husband had lost his father and boys lost their grandad. His family really are just an afterthought to her.

And I bet you anything she won’t hide the likes on this post!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really sad news. Poor Chris 🥹
Sorry but just have to say FFS any excuse to get a wedding picture involving Nikki when she was at her thinnest eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No wonder why she never goes anywhere with friends only her mum&Dad is nobody will put up with her Narcissistic, bitchy, arrogant personality .Mum&Dad have no choice neither does Chris. Imagine being stuck with this egotistical loser for the rest of you’re life
I couldn’t spend 5 minutes with her never mind a life time…She’s a Billy no mates ..And your right her mum dad and Chris are stuck with her ..But they encourage her horrible spoilt attitude so it’s there own faults ……

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she even had any time off Insta recently? Like not posting anything on the day he sadly passed or the funeral? I’ve said before but we’ve had a massive, similar loss recently. I didn’t post anything at all about it apart from sharing the families post with the funeral details, because quite simply it was not about me. Yes there is a modicum of carrying on especially when you have children, but filming tasteless clothing reels and shite wine, really? Most days it takes me all my effort to throw the hoover round and shove a pizza in the oven, and normally I love cooking (cleaning not so much). My job and my children take up all my energy but she has round the clock child care and calls posing in her dressing up room work!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And I understand that after losing a loved one most people have to carry on working, which is tough. She does not need to have carried on swishing her hair about, trying on tit clothes and posting about skinny bars.

She really is “obsessed” with posting on social media.

I’ve seen peachylife has posted today about how she has no interest in posting her life anymore. I have respect for people who see the light and move on from the insta world. The desperados still clinging onto the SW hun status, grabbing any advert they can get are just tragic now (yes I’m talking about you Fopps, Danielle, Feebs etc).

• Heart
God she’s so embarrassing- I really hope Chris wakes up and sees what a twit he’s married to. Filming her tragic reels about horrendous shoes and flicking hair in the air con etc whilst her husbands grieving shows what a narcissistic fopperholic witch she is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A few times lately she has said there was stuff going on behind the scenes or words to that effect. This was obviously it. Why does she even need to mention it at all? She said to someone the other day in a response that it is her business page or something and her Facebook is for family and friends more so if she had to say something say it on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shocked! I cannot believe she’s been posting her usual day to day crap for weeks when her father in law has passed away. She really is completely emotionless

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She said there was stuff going on a few weeks ago and then went silent and then seemed to show more emotion that one of her slimming world people died than her husband’s father and the boys’ grandfather! She is very strange. You would have thought she would have taken time to help them grieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s is utterly despicable. Narcissistic to the core!
It also makes you think that maybe she isn’t getting enough attention from Chris atm, as the poor man is grieving the loss of his dad, and that’s why she’s making videos prancing around in bikinis for an ego boost. Despicable woman!
And yes, I understand life must go on, but most people have the decency not to carry on in the disrespectful way fopps has, so close to this loss.

• Heart
I am not defending her whatsoever as she has clearly posted about her FIL for her own benefit but Chris has been active on his Instagram for all of July too. But then again his Instagram actually feels like a business rather than a 40 something desperate housewife trying on cheap clothes

Reactions: 17
Out of respect surely you take a break from social media not ask for wine recommendations and do swimwear ads .She’s not just classless she’s totally clueless
#Chav

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.