Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the wedding photo, it’s not clear, but is Pricki a bridesmaid stood at the back with a miserable face on her?!
9C31F1C8-0AA4-41E0-B6D0-F1B5D86DE502.jpeg

Not great quality but she would have been so jealous lol.

Also her sister was a stunning bride. Elegant dress and almost timeless.

Also the chemistry between her sister and husband is genuine. Unlike the the two blow fish that are The Ryan’s!
52E026B2-8C31-4B76-AA06-158009E97296.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1431694
Not great quality but she would have been so jealous lol.

Also her sister was a stunning bride. Elegant dress and almost timeless.

Also the chemistry between her sister and husband is genuine. Unlike the the two blow fish that are The Ryan’s!
View attachment 1431696
It’s that stupid veil that does it for me if you have one of those sort at least have your hair in a updo and incorporate it into the style looks like someone threw it and that’s where it landed. She hasn’t a bloody clue

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No wonder why she never goes anywhere with friends only her mum&Dad is nobody will put up with her Narcissistic, bitchy, arrogant personality .Mum&Dad have no choice neither does Chris. Imagine being stuck with this egotistical loser for the rest of you’re life

Reactions: 16
I only read this thread on here but just out of interest, what’s the average thread size for people? Is 100 way over the norm? I would be mortified. The fact that she takes the time to read here too and never act on it baffles me.

Reactions: 13
No wonder why she never goes anywhere with friends only her mum&Dad is nobody will put up with her Narcissistic, bitchy, arrogant personality .Mum&Dad have no choice neither does Chris. Imagine being stuck with this egotistical loser for the rest of you’re life
No sympathy for her Mum and Dad who created and continue to enable the monster. Nor Chris either he chose to marry her. Now the boys I do feel sorry for them. They didn’t chose to be born into her tit show life and to have to be performing monkeys for her failing Insta hun life.

Reactions: 15
100 threads!!!! Oh I’d die if my name was mentioned ONCE online! Does she have no shame?! My family would have serious words if this was me!
She’s a 40 odd year old mother and wife, she needs to let this social media thing go! It clearly isn’t working for her 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
It’s that stupid veil that does it for me if you have one of those sort at least have your hair in a updo and incorporate it into the style looks like someone threw it and that’s where it landed. She hasn’t a bloody clue
She looks like she's gone to try the dress on and walked out 🤣

• Haha
I was never convinced she liked her older sister I thought her name was emma. It’s only ever been her and the tomato with hair brother. I started to think I imagined her sister until the Maldives post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just noticed her sister’s surname is O’Connell and her best mate Cathy’s surname is the same. Are they related through marriage? If so I bet that annoys Fopps or was Cathy actually Emma’s friend first? I can just imagine her “stealing” her sister’s friends as she can’t make any herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like she thinks a bride has to have a veil so she just ended up dumping that on the back of her head!

I was never convinced she liked her older sister I thought her name was emma. It’s only ever been her and the tomato with hair brother. I started to think I imagined her sister until the Maldives post
He sister is an Account Executive for a Travel Management company. She’s been there nearly 25 years and looks like she’s been successful to stay there so long. I seriously hope she’s gone business class and had a blast. Imagine she could get Fopps a job but she would be a liability for sure. Fopps is so unprofessional she couldn’t work for a company and one search on Google would drag up all her psycho behaviour and lies. X

Last edited:
Fopps and Cyprus bro , are the children of Madmazza and Mick the babysitter snatcher.So where does Emma fit in ? Is she Micks daughter (was Madmazza babysitting Emma) Confusion reigns!

Reactions: 7
Fopps and Cyprus bro , are the children of Madmazza and Mick the babysitter snatcher.So where does Emma fit in ? Is she Micks daughter (was Madmazza babysitting Emma) Confusion reigns!
Yes that's right....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Fopps was angling for a trip to the Maldives for her 40th and then covid came along. She must be pea green with envy her sister is there now!! I’m sure fopps must be beyond jealous! Can’t see a holiday like that on the cards for her and rat boy myself. Even more difficult as the boys get older and approach school age. Not that she would take them but to expect her aged parents to do the school run for 2 x 5 years olds for 7-10 days is really taking the piss! They aren’t getting any younger!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
who was in her teens ?
Mazza x

Late teens I’m sure x

Fopps was angling for a trip to the Maldives for her 40th and then covid came along. She must be pea green with envy her sister is there now!! I’m sure fopps must be beyond jealous! Can’t see a holiday like that on the cards for her and rat boy myself. Even more difficult as the boys get older and approach school age. Not that she would take them but to expect her aged parents to do the school run for 2 x 5 years olds for 7-10 days is really taking the piss! They aren’t getting any younger!
She then tried to say there would be nothing for the boys to do there. 😂

Reactions: 6
Her father in law passed away a few weeks back. No signs of this shes carried on business as usual
Screenshot_20220720-194923_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I think Chris's dad has died 😥

I hadn't read it properly. A few weeks ago

She cried on stories when someone she never mentioned died. Yet zero mention of this. So sad how much of an afterthought Chris's family are

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.