Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the whole taking the boys on holiday when they were poorly and how Chris did a post on the holiday on his account which contradicted what she was saying? Well that post must of been deleted as it seems to have disappeared!
I reckon Chris probably has to have authorisation from Fopperbollocks before posting after that saga, don't you think ?😁
I thought he might of slipped up and posted a ' Ryan Twins 1st Birthday Party' photo by now, shame her 'Twin Mum Friend' didn't get the memo 😁
But it was ok for Fopperbollocks to plaster all the other twin parties over social media 😏
I think he posted it in his golf account, but the post in there has been edited and lots of the comments deleted!

Reactions: 2
No I don't think so, but it is up

That’s very unusual. Isn’t it, for fopps? She was saying the other day in her comments that the first however many hours was pivotal in terms of getting views etc

Fopps doesn’t like you to know she enjoys a secret gin but she has no shame advertising a tit bin

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why has she posted pictures of her friends and their babies rather than her/his family with the boys 🙄

Reactions: 9
This is what I meant stretching and narrowing - I'm absolutely not body shaming or anything like that, I'm shaming the (alleged by me) deception of these weightloss/sw influencers. On the right she's of course still slim, but certainly not looking anywhere near as narrow or long headed as she does in the selfie.

I think it’s just the angle she takes them mirror shots at? I dunno - maybe she does stretch them out a bit?!

Reactions: 3
The comments on her vlog are a clear example as to why she shouldn’t be putting her children out on the internet so widely. Makes me very uncomfortable

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think she couldn't be bothered to end the vlog this week ? Just randomly ended ... no thanks for watching etc ?!

Reactions: 3
Just seen the vlog and there are so many things that I want to punch her for, when she was walking with Grayson, he was practically dragging his feet! Don’t drag your son love!! Also when opening the presents she gave Grayson all the presents to open and Lawson was just left there to watch. Poor boy xx

Reactions: 5
I thought the boys trying olives was meant to be ‘oh em geeeee HILAAAARIOUS’ but all I saw was two children getting used to a new taste 🤔

Reactions: 6
Fopperholic #11 donut wall,drippy cake,grey galore, sorry fopps you're just a massive tan-tastic bore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #11 - Her skin is bright orange and her hair is grey. The Ryan family vlogs are tit - Fopps call it a day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.