Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was livid they didn't sleep long either šŸ˜‚ errr they're nearly one Fopp! Wait till they can walk and run ... I can't believe they just sat there on that picnic blanket either. Mine would be off eating the weeds, grass and trying to escape and he's not walking yet either. She's in for a shock.
And climbing out of their cots. (Mwah ha ha ha) šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t bring myself to watch her latest vlog, but her post informing everyone itā€™s up is putting me off every more. It is just a mass of words and questions to do with her. Why would anyone want to know all that?

Reactions: 6
I had a nappy bin I used it for about a month then chucked it! It was a Tommee tippee one and STANK!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I had a nappy bin I used it for about a month then chucked it! It was a Tommee tippee one and STANK!
I saw a post today, trying to find it but canā€™t šŸ™ˆ, it basically says that an ā€œinfluencerā€ if there is such a thing, is basically a person paid to promote stuff that companies are struggling to flog, and that the actual influencer wouldnā€™t use themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If either of her twins were crawling or moving in any way, surely they would do it to escape the poking she keeps doing to them šŸ¤£ they just donā€™t move at all!

Reactions: 3
Yes. She does NOT have anxiety. Quite the opposite.

1987 was the last year of O levels.

1987 was officially the last year. They were phased in. Iā€™m in education so as the Secretary of State for education I know everything there is to know about education šŸ˜£

Hashtag When hoe is life šŸ¤£
Yes, thatā€™s why I said they were phased in because although I didnā€™t know it at the time, I believe I was part of the pilot scheme to bring them in in 1985 šŸ˜

Did I honestly just watch her WHISTLE for her childā€™s attention šŸ˜©
Yes!!

I thought perhaps they had a new puppy!

Reactions: 3
I
I think the ex boyfriend barry everyone was talking about a while back may have passed away...
Go to the 6:00 mark in the video
I just played this and my partner honestly looked at me when the music started playing and asked if Iā€™m having a mental breakdown listening to that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
... and she keeps poking them, whatā€™s that all about.

An earth mother she most definitely is not!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else concerned with how much she pokes her kids?
This is when I first realised how much she annoyed me- when they were a few months old and she kept poking them with her claws and throwing rainbow scarves in their poor faces.

Also I know weā€™re all guilty of talking to babies in silly ā€œbaby talkā€ voices but my god hers is THE WORST. Why does she insist on subjecting the babies and everyone else to her high pitched squealing!!!?

Reactions: 9
This is when I first realised how much she annoyed me- when they were a few months old and she kept poking them with her claws and throwing rainbow scarves in their poor faces.

Also I know weā€™re all guilty of talking to babies in silly ā€œbaby talkā€ voices but my god hers is THE WORST. Why does she insist on subjecting the babies and everyone else to her high pitched squealing!!!?
Definitely the worst. No wonder people hardly ever visit her home. They can't stand the screaching

Even in her stories she likes to talk about herself YET AGAIN whilst telling everyone about her new vlog. ā€œItā€™s a little bit different .... ā€œ errrm, no itā€™s the same ole me me me shite that weā€™ve grown to hate with a passion.

And I know people (ie loyal arse lickers of this twit) will say why do you watch it then.... but i just canā€™t quite believe there are actually people out there who are this narcissistic. Iā€™m waiting for the fall. Also, I like to warn my daughters (both 24 and a half, uncorrected) about these types of dangers on SM. Stranger danger of a different kind šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
After reading all these comments and seeing another video about me me me. I had to put this. She infuriates me
Well I just looked and there were 48 comments and suddenly only 47 šŸ¤” must be exhausting policing the comments sections. I would just give up and either jack it in or just leave them all up there.

Reactions: 7
Well I just looked and there were 48 comments and suddenly only 47 šŸ¤” must be exhausting policing the comments sections. I would just give up and either jack it in or just leave them all up there.
That's why I screen shot it. I knew it wouldn't be long before it's deleted she doesn't like the truth

Do you know what just dawned on me? I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a picture of her carrying either twin, or with them on her lap in a natural motherly way. Or picking them up to throw them in the air, or any kind of physical play. Itā€™s weird. Itā€™s all very arms length? Theyā€™re either on the floor, in high chairs or lying on the bed.

Reactions: 20
Do you know what just dawned on me? I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a picture of her carrying either twin, or with them on her lap in a natural motherly way. Or picking them up to throw them in the air, or any kind of physical play. Itā€™s weird. Itā€™s all very arms length? Theyā€™re either on the floor, in high chairs or lying on the bed.
It's sad. I don't believe she had children because she really wanted them to be a mum it's all about appearance with her. She had children because that's what your 'suppose to do. She is so self centred. She cares more about making it on social media than spending quality time with the boys.

Reactions: 16
Or looking bemused in a grey ball pool šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She said it herself ... she has to win. Winning to her is looking perfect and in her warped world being married, having a crushed velvet grey house and a kid(s) is ā€˜perfectā€™ and I Think her ā€˜winningā€™ at life

Reactions: 12
Someone said it before and itā€™s so true, the pictures of her with them look like theyā€™re for a littlewoods catalogue, and not in a good way Fopps if youā€™re reading this! But in the sense that they look so detached from each other, not like a mother with her sons at all; sheā€™s just so posed in every shot, usually looking off into the distance, not holding them in a natural loving way etc.

Even when they were tiny some of the pics were bizarre..

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.