Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the Vlog @15:11, the boys in the ball pool. Lawson really unresponsive, sad eyes, Not even a muscle moving. and Grayson holding onto the edge looking up at her with a bewildered look on his face. And not one ball on the floor. i don't think they even know what that ball pool is for. That tiny snippet made me really, really sad. Nikki would be better taking her life off social media before she looks back and realised that those two boys had no life while she was selling her soul & theirs. Imagine to long so much and so long for an opportunity ... to waste it.
They weren't having fun, that's for sure. It breaks my heart to see them that way 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Could anyone else feel the rage when she was talking about them NOT napping on her schedule? *tweak the routine and do a video about "following their lead" coming up *
If I need to be out anywere it's very simple my littlest either naps on the way or just has a slightly later nap I get it can throw off bedtime but I have a rule she isnt generally allowed to nap past a certain time or she wont go to sleep at bedtime.. but being wound up because it interfered with her social plans is just something else 😂🙈.. they played up how embarrassing for her 😴

Reactions: 7
They weren't having fun, that's for sure. It breaks my heart to see them that way 😩
The cold "your not tired you just had a nap" how about its 30 odd degrees out there in a pit full of plastic balls red hot. You know yourself how lethargic the weather makes you 🙈 but deffo not enjoying the ball pool at all just another prop in her little world

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just watch the latest family vlog!!! My god!!! Literally how patronising when she talks about her precious routine and that’s why her boys sleep so well in the night and why they are such happy babies. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s gets backlash for that. And what’s with taking them out so much in this heat, keep them in in the cool with a fan or get them in the garden in a paddling a pool, we’ve spent the weekend in the garden with the baby in the pool playing, had a lush bbq, no need to go out all the time. There in parks and places where she can’t keep them cool so why keep taking them out. Kicking off at the end because they wouldn’t go down for a nap and it was interfering with her plans! Just wack them in the car and let them sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just infuriates me so much. It’s like she does what she’s wants and drags them along!!

Reactions: 12
They are probably sick and tired of being dragged around everywhere, why can’t they just have a day at home. You don’t need to portray this life of going out and about every single weekend to do stuff with the kids it’s jusy does not happen or is at all relatable

Does she ever just stay in?! Why do her days have to be filled with stuff? ‘It’s so hot but I don’t want to go home so we’re going to a family fun day’ She always has to be doing something or out somewhere.

This weekend we filled the paddling pool and enjoyed the garden. We didn’t move far and nobody wanted to because it was so hot! Or is that not insta enough for her?

Also her hair looked grey and dry as a bone in that vid.

Edit - I should’ve read all the posts but I was so keen to rant 😂 sorry for all the same points as others have made.

Reactions: 14
Her lips do look very different in this vlog, much more swollen!!

I don’t understand why she doesn’t do her food shopping in the week when it’s just her and the boys or just get it delivered. She moans that Chris is at work on a Saturday so why spend her Sunday food shopping.

Every mum takes there two kids food shopping it’s not hard work for her to sit them in a trolley and do it alone or alternatively online shop. They is no way Tesco/Morrison’s/Ocado,/Sainsbury’s or Asda do not deliver to her address
Maybe incase they substitute her quark and stevia with full fat versions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[
A video of aldi, sainsburys, her drying her hair and talking in the car.
I sped through it and was still so bored.
She also missed out the bit where she got her lip filler done. 😅

Also as someone who's never watched the mummy diaries or any of that shite, do people really watch this? Is this a thing? Do we really need to see you dry your hair and food shop?
I have lip filler myself and I’m sure she has it. As I’ve said in my previous post why not just be honest and not contradict. Also not 100% but I’m sure ages ago she said in a vlog that she had lip filler once but Chris hated it and she didn’t do it again. Recently I’ve seen she’s said she’s never had it??

For her to say shes not had lip filler is just laughable. They are poorly filled as well. They look utterly terrible.
I have had my lips done previously, they were only slightly plumped and I had in total 1ml over 2 years. She looks like she has 1ml a time - she DEFINITELY has her lips done. Prikki darling why are you lying? No one gives a flying fxck, just own it for once.

Reactions: 7
Omg comments like this really annoy me. How is this different to having two young children. Still two children so still double the trouble.
I have 5 children ranging in age from teenager down to a toddler at 21 months and one child with a serious medical condition and both my husband and I work full time. I find that the biggest challenge is catering to all the different needs and my two teenagers probably take up more of my time and give me more sleepless nights than my toddler. Parenting is hard and really crappy at times (although I wouldn’t trade my kids for the world) but if we can acknowledge that there are times that you just want to shut yourself in a room and drink wine and eat chocolate without anyone wanting anything from you, the world would be a better place. I feel the fopperbollocks tried to mum shame in a really passive aggressive way by showing how easy it is. I know she’s spoken about mum shaming but she’s as equally guilty. The thing that put me off her was just after she had them and she was saying how wonderfully everything was, even on that awful day 3 when your hormones turn you into some sort of crazed sobbing, leaky boobed monster and I kept thinking that that can’t be how she is actually feeling. I was actually considering divorcing my husband after having my daughter as he wanted his mum’s name included in her middle name, along with my mum’s. How she could breeze through it with no crazy hormones made me think that she was talking bollocks.

Reactions: 17
So who else thinks that next week's diaries will be content as voted for by Tattle?

Friday wrapping the boys birthday presents in grey wrapping paper for the gram.

Saturday an over the top birthday party for the boys probably in grey and Sunday filming around the garden and home in between trips to Costa and the shops pretending that they have decided by themselves that a garden day at home was the best and pretending that they haven't been to Costa etc

The ball pit pic, so sad :( they just look like such miserable and unhappy babies. She's a hit mess with her dry grey hair and unevenly inflated lips. Just bore off Nikki and be a mum before your kids end up resenting you more than you do them.

• Sad
I don't get her coffee/Costa obsession. She says how Costa drive thru's are a 'live safer' for Mums but she drinks decaf?!
That's like me really really needing a glass of wine at the end of a sh!tty day and picking up some non-alcoholic stuff.
I LOVE COFFEE, it has helped me through some pretty sleepless years. I equally love a nice glass of wine at the end of the day. Take away the caffeine/alcohol and it's just a glass of juice/milk.
Why does she bang on about coffee so much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't get her coffee/Costa obsession. She says how Costa drive thru's are a 'live safer' for Mums but she drinks decaf?!
That's like me really really needing a glass of wine at the end of a sh!tty day and picking up some non-alcoholic stuff.
I LOVE COFFEE, it has helped me through some pretty sleepless years. I equally love a nice glass of wine at the end of the day. Take away the caffeine/alcohol and it's just a glass of juice/milk.
Why does she bang on about coffee so much?!
So true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello 😊 this is my first post, I was a genuine follower of Nikki after joining slimming world and I loved following her IVF journey as she was going through it at the same time my best friend was. I remember the day she posted she was pregnant and I was so ecstatic for her! Recently she has changed so much, it’s ridiculous and found this thread after watching her latest Ryan diaries and Google’s “fopperholic annoying” lol.

I work in marketing, and if social media is something she is seriously considering doing full time, she needs to rethink her whole online image. I don’t feel she has much to offer content-wise as she’s not relatable as a mum and now the SW connection is gone. Her logo and graphics are shocking, she needs to invest money into a good graphic designer. Her website is really bad, especially when viewing on a mobile which I suspect most of her viewers are.

It’s just all very weird for someone who wants to do this as a career to have such poor quality branding, especially if she has as much money as she lets on she has.

And don’t even get me started on her camera work and editing 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She makes me laugh as I remember when Lawson was “trying to crawl” that was months ago and he still isn’t crawling. How she’s saying Grayson “trying to walk” no he’s trying to pull himself up babes.

When she talks about the boys birthday and says it’s “horrifying”

The ball pit bit why would you even use that footage?

Oh and the routine comment mine are in a routine and do way more than hers but still wake up at night does that mean mine arent happy

Last edited:
that was a hard watch, if she's serious about this being her "career" then oh boy she needs to totally overhaul it, she just doesn't come across as a nice, likeable person at all, the mad cackling was way way over the top in this one, I was wincing, the bloody awful music she uses is horrendous and the grey ball pool looks like it was delivered in colour and she sucked the life from it, one touch from frosty the ice queen and it'll end up grey and drab......just like her hair ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So having a scan via hook tube, this is shocking! She jumps from one scene to another, with no clear indication of what is going on. A scene in Aldi, to then packing a bag, which I presumed was a shopping haul but actually for a picnic. She points out the cider for Chris, but not the bottle of gin in the bag 😂😂 no shame Nikki, we all love one!
Lawson isn’t doing his cute face, he is trying to make eye contact with his mother, behind her phone. Tilting his head is the only way.
And you don’t show bathtime anymore, as it’s already been shown. But Hatton, Costa, shopping is ok 🤷🏼‍♀️. This woman is beyond boring!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.