• Netherlands

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Belgium

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from me taken from @rasperryripple’s post about a petition to reinstate Jack Grealish.

it is all about the euros
ronnie Foden saw a psychic.
we wondered how Denise Bellingham hasn’t played a CI.
Lozza Goodman is going to rock up to the euros.
well done and god bless u YeahBrackie ❤ hope @olivia321 @Hannahebee and her family are feeling better. and @Panda girl 04 we are sending you loads of hugs and hope you aren’t in too much pain. ❤❤
and @wordzalad ’s bro enjoys the euros with Alan

dedicating this thread to Rob burrows, Kevin Campbell and Matija Sarkic. rest in peace ❤
most liked post was about matija from @Snoopysnoop123

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I want to send my sincere love and thoughts to the Jack Grealish #106 thread

I can’t believe a YouTube blogger has trapped your man and is carrying a baby headband

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She does seems to be.Having kids never seems to stop footballers cheating though.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Bet Sasha is gutted she didn’t get to debut her bump at the euros.
Maybe this knocks something in to Jack. Hes had less minutes this season and from what he shows he’s a family oriented man, so maybe a kid will turn him around on the field and off the field… I will hold my breath though on that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wanted to vote for 2 teams, ah well. I cannot decide which 1 of Spain and Portugal will win. Got Romania in the sweepstake at work. Great win. As for knowledge on Switzerland well great chocolate, skiing in the Alps and as Google says the birth place of the Red Cross. Didn't know that bit. Plus it's quite wealthy and a tax haven. Sorry bit late with this 😁

Reactions: 13

😲 Was this pregnancy (I say this one as it’s been rumoured so many times) even known?

Romania vs Ukraine was a cracking game and even more so for a Monday afternoon at work 🙌🏻

and @wordzalad ’s bro enjoys the euros with Alan
🤣 Imagine trying to explain this to someone! Perfect recap @HaloGirl ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bringing over @CeCesworld post for our sweepstakes teams

Hottest
• one that looks like they should be on Love Island
• worst haircut
• baddest wag
• teen heartthrob

portugal for me and im going with

Hottest - Ruben (Neves) but if you Dias girls want to take it as Dias go for it but I have to go with my mans
Love Island- Most of them except Jota and Fernandes. 🤣
Worst haircut- Joao Felix
Baddest Wag- Raquel Jacob (Sa) is very beautiful
Teen heart throb- well there’s 1 19 year old but he looks about 12 so I’ll go with Conceicao. He’s 21 but looks about 27 so I feel less like Aaron Taylor
Johnson’s Grandwife saying he’s cute

I’ll add in
Would be bottom of the list and I’m going with PR7 🤣
---

Oh Christ, I mean good luck to them but he doesn’t seem mature enough for a kid 😭

Reactions: 11
I wanted to vote for 2 teams, ah well. I cannot decide which 1 of Spain and Portugal will win. Got Romania in the sweepstake at work. Great win. As for knowledge on Switzerland well great chocolate, skiing in the Alps and as Google says the birth place of the Red Cross. Didn't know that bit. Plus it's quite wealthy and a tax haven. Sorry bit late with this 😁
Sorry bestie. cant edit the thing now either. 😆

also forgot to add get well soon to alan hansen.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would say looking at the pictures of Sasha she's at least 5/6 months pregnant.

Reactions: 9
Why have 3 people in the comments said that it doesn't look like Sasha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd like England to win but liked the look of Spain the other night. Portugal on paper has a solid team but whether that shows on the pitch. I'd say drop Ronaldo to the bench and give Ramos another go like in the world cup. Still think utd should have gone for him after the WC
---
Also Belgium are absolute pants! 🤣

Reactions: 12
I would say looking at the pictures of Sasha she's at least 5/6 months pregnant.
I just gonna say that normally she is more of a crop top or tight dress girl that wears a bikini on a holiday to the sun. 😇

I tried to do @CeCesworld thing on Austria and was like Hi google who is the sexiest player in Austrias team? Google was ??? and showed a picture on Gareth Bale. 😂😂😂 I need to fix my google, its clearly broken.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have the DM taken that article about Jack and Sasha down? Doesn’t come up for me.

Reactions: 14
Have the DM taken that article about Jack and Sasha down? Doesn’t come up for me.
It was definitely on the DM a few minutes ago but your right it looks like they have taken it down because when I now click on it it takes me back to the Showbiz homepage instead.

Reactions: 8