Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely could not believe what I was seeing when he took Kane off, as soon he did I knew Madrid were going to end up winning 😂 Taking your striker off when there’s a possibility of extra time & penalties is insane. I feel for Kane but he is genuinely cursed, England are 100% winning the world cup right after he retires 😂 Now we have to rely on the other serial bottlers Dortmund to beat Madrid, Sancho i’m begging 🙌🏼
He'll pull a Reus: get injured before the Euros or World Cup, pull out, and then England'll win it all 😭

Reactions: 5

B7A6AE57-0726-4BAB-A4D0-243D620CEB9E.jpeg

Right then, lads, hear me out! I accept fans of their own teams being faithful, that’s not a problem (unless you want to cheat on your mans, no judgement here 😏), so this is my pitch to all of you beautiful neutrals: 🗳

Klopp - don’t just give him a sentimental vote, season down the pan…

Arteta - couldn’t beat Villa, therefore inferior to Unai, just facts. Lego hair.

Iraola - awww I’d vote for him otherwise, he’s absolutely lovely, no notes.

Pep - they’re boring now, your 115 votes would be better spent…

Emery - last man standing in Europe (note I’m getting this post in before our 2nd leg lmao), dragged us up from the gutter, most handsome (I will not be accepting any arguments against this), most likely to be polite to you.

You know it makes sense people 🫡
---
Edit to add: Martinez is back!! See, he’s brought a man literally back from the dead for this 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Got a good feeling about tonight… no idea why as we’re two down, have a total of five working knees, likely to be using poor sweet Robin Olsen again, and would have been outplayed by a starting lineup of 11 pebbles from Brighton Beach on Sunday…. But stranger things have happened, right? 😅💜💙
No but why do I feel like Villa can/will pull it off tonight? 😌 Olympiacos is probably the worst away match possible too. I can feel some Cup magic in the air 💜💙

• Heart
Which one of you has the curse again? Can you not be a Villa fan tonight? 😘I should’ve added some t&cs

• Haha
Shame Villa aren’t playing tonight, but this Aston Billa have got a right fit manager who clearly had his hair gel confiscated at customs (or was reading Tattle en route 😂).

Also add the peach to my voting argument above, how did I miss that off?!
72E5CEDE-9400-4BF8-BDCC-78A776C695B0.jpeg

• Haha
Interested to see what the duck will happen if Leverkusen and Madrid both win their finals and have to play each other, the two most inevitable teams in the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interested to see what the duck will happen if Leverkusen and Madrid both win their finals and have to play each other, the two most inevitable teams in the world 😂
Real Madrid 2 – 2 Bayer Leverkusen
AET
(90+4, 119) (90+7, 120+2)

Real Madrid win on penalties 24-23

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That story of the 'leading premier league figure' with an injunction for childhood sex offences has really got my cogs turning.

We only have 9 British Prem managers.

Moyes
Howe
Hodgson
Dyche
Edwards
cooper
Wilder
Heckingbottom
O'neil

The offence was in the 90's so you could probably argue some of those managers are a bit young:

Moyes
Howe (45)
Hodgson
Dyche
Edwards (41)
cooper (43)

Wilder
Heckingbottom (46)
O'neil (40)

Unless it is an assistant manager? Or a foreign manager who was playing in the uk in the 90's

Reactions: 2
That story of the 'leading premier league figure' with an injunction for childhood sex offences has really got my cogs turning.

Moyes
Howe
Hodgson
Dyche
Edwards
cooper
Wilder
Heckingbottom
O'neil

The offence was in the 90's so you could probably argue some of those managers are a bit young:

Moyes
Howe (45)
Hodgson
Dyche
Edwards (41)
cooper (43)

Wilder
Heckingbottom (46)
O'neil (40)

Unless it is an assistant manager? Or a foreign manager who was playing in the uk in the 90's
I’d guess assistants are on the table as usually the media stretch “leading figure” definition 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm sure we said it here or I read elsewhere leading figure could be owner/board member. I think manager or player they'd say exact title

As wasnt it said the victim had a interview with him? or is that a separate ****

Can't wait for Xabi's Real side to knock us out of Europe in a few years time. Ffs.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure we said it here or I read elsewhere leading figure could be owner/board member. I think manager or player they'd say exact title

As wasnt it said the victim had a interview with him? or is that a separate ****
Obviously it's wrong to guess names.

But David Sulluvan is an absolute wrong'un that fits all the 'clues'.

Reactions: 8
Real Madrid 2 – 2 Bayer Leverkusen
AET
(90+4, 119) (90+7, 120+2)

Real Madrid win on penalties 24-23
I’ve always wondered how long they could actually do penalties, what if they went for 2/3 hours and no one misses? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve always wondered how long they could actually do penalties, what if they went for 2/3 hours and no one misses? 😂
The world record longest shootout had each keeper kick twice (and like half of each side's players ended up taking 3 kicks). Lasted 45 minutes

Reactions: 4

Moyes
Howe
Hodgson
Dyche
Edwards
cooper
Wilder
Heckingbottom
O'neil

Moyes
Howe (45)
Hodgson
Dyche
Edwards (41)
cooper (43)

Wilder
Heckingbottom (46)
O'neil (40)

What about a chairman or owner?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.