Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one thinking mbappe going to Madrid might stir up drama in the squad? Like the already have big personalities within the dressing room and mbappe is another one ( DJ Khalid stylee )

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one thinking mbappe going to Madrid might stir up drama in the squad? Like the already have big personalities within the dressing room and mbappe is another one ( DJ Khalid stylee )
I think him and Jude might clash.Mbappe is used to being the big dog in every team he's in.Him and Neymar did not get along .Some huge ego's in the RM dressing room.

Reactions: 12
I think him and Jude might clash.Mbappe is used to being the big dog in every team he's in.Him and Neymar did not get along .Some huge ego's in the RM dressing room.
No, Madrid is Friendship FC. Mbappe will fit in nicely in that little group of Jude, Camavinga, Vini and Tchou, some of whom he's already friends with. There is a good balance with the older players who keep the young stars in check.

Reactions: 5
That list ain't long enough for you 😂🤣
---

I have to say City and Arsenal have the better looking players. These 2 are top of the hot footballers league imo
Also Bruno on a hot footballer list????? 🤪
City tho Phil cat face plays for them?
captain fantastic my love 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I'm biased but I think a lot of our team are incredibly handsome... tbh the only one I'd say I actually fancy is Odegaard but I can appreciate the rest! The weird thing I've always found with footballers is that they look much better looking in real life, and even more so when not in a football setting, two of them I can think of I've met (and going back a while here) were Lee Dixon and Jens Lehman - gorgeous! omg how hot must Rob Edwards be in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
we have a very hot team. mason (mount), victor, Luke, Scott, bruno..
I’m wondering now are you the Man Utd fan I work with cause she thinks Fernandes is hot 🤣. She wasn’t impressed when I said he looks like Ralph Little (it’s all I can see so much so I just call him Ralph 🤣)

absolutely agree on Scott though, one of the hottest in the league. Please never sell him it would be a loss the league cannot bear. If the league loves him and Rob in one swoop it will break my heart. It would be a travesty. Unless you want to sell him to Wolves and I will look after him
---
No, Madrid is Friendship FC. Mbappe will fit in nicely in that little group of Jude, Camavinga, Vini and Tchou, some of whom he's already friends with. There is a good balance with the older players who keep the young stars in check.
Tbf I agree I think Real are good at making sure there’s a good balance to keep the egos in check so even if some of them are a little cocky etc, the older players or ones who’ve been there a while can make sure they keep it on the pitch

Reactions: 7
City tho Phil cat face plays for them?
captain fantastic my love 😆
Yeah well Phil and Kyle are definitely the exceptions to the City team. But Pep makes up for them!
He might be Captain Fantastic to you but to many he is a rat face knobber!
Sorry @HaloGirl But specsavers are calling of ya find him hot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I came to post this anyway, but then I saw the previous comments and realised I’m chiming in at the perfect time 😘

04840EEC-5072-4020-B779-6F04CECD5CC7.png

---
Sorry Utd fans, you have some right goblins on your team, lovely Victor and Mount (but mainly in @AdsB’s profile photo) are having to do some heavy lifting there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14