Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have given herself a strangely long body?! 🤣
They all do it, they lengthen their body to make them appear thinner but end up looking weird!

Me and @Hannahebee laugh so much at the influencer Billy Gilmour is seeing just now, her photoshop skills are truly ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
from upshot micah richards
These days, the wildest prank you’d see in the Man City dressing room is some youth teamer flashing a bum cheek on Jack Grealish’s TikTok, or offering Pep a jar of Kevin de Bruyne’s Brylcreem.​
Not like the halcyon days of workplace bullying…​
On a podcast this week, former City defender Micah Richards recalled the time one of his teammates shat in a carrier bag and hid it in his car.​
“I kept taking my car to the car wash and basically there was something not right” he explained. “My car is stinking and I cannot find where it’s coming from.​
“So one day I got a flat tyre, and I think I can do everything, so I change the tyre. I pulled the flap up that has all your tools in it. Underneath the tools this poo had turned grey.”​

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They all do it, they lengthen their body to make them appear thinner but end up looking weird!

Me and @Hannahebee laugh so much at the influencer Billy Gilmour is seeing just now, her photoshop skills are truly ridiculous 🤣
Maybe her & Phoebe went to same photoshop, posing class for influencers 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These days, the wildest prank you’d see in the Man City dressing room is some youth teamer flashing a bum cheek on Jack Grealish’s TikTok, or offering Pep a jar of Kevin de Bruyne’s Brylcreem.​
On a podcast this week, former City defender Micah Richards recalled the time one of his teammates shat in a carrier bag and hid it in his car.​
“I kept taking my car to the car wash and basically there was something not right” he explained. “My car is stinking and I cannot find where it’s coming from.​
“So one day I got a flat tyre, and I think I can do everything, so I change the tyre. I pulled the flap up that has all your tools in it. Underneath the tools this poo had turned grey.”​
Yeah lotsof stuff happened in the "old days" some funny some not but times have changed. Yeah I bet there still is the odd practical joke but nowt like this. That is pretty vile tbh imo. Id prefer to see the players getting on having a laugh and doing their job. But maybe that's just me.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That’s grim 🤮🤢

Gazza used to hide fish he had caught in his team mates cars 🙈🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Laura Celia's got about 30k new followers since the Jude news broke in the mainstreams. She's also limited her comments overnight and a lot of the Jude commends/gifs have been deleted (although she has done this before).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Laura Celia's got about 30k new followers since the Jude news broke in the mainstreams. She's also limited her comments overnight and a lot of the Jude commends/gifs have been deleted (although she has done this before).
Wow! She already had a decent following 250k before? It’s doesn’t matter if deleted now - Laura has achieved her goal. All pr is good for these influencers & being linked to a footballer.
Just checked 417k 😱 girl is cashing in

Reactions: 11
Maybe Jude and Mbappe can compare notes when he signs for Real 😆

Wouldn’t be surprised if this Freya bird Mount is seeing called the paps the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another one photoshopped to the hilt 🙄 @Hannahebee knows how much this irks me! 🤣
I do indeed EllaBella10
Her photoshopping skills are ridiculous and if you photoshop your body to an extreme amount it tells me that you are insecure about yourself when you should learn to love and embrace yourself for who you are without the need to photoshop every single photo that you take.

Reactions: 10
Reminds of me that story about when Federico Valverde flew Mina Bonina into Spain and the first thing he made her do was write down any footballers she "knew". She was clean and the rest was history of course! Baby Fede was a dad in no time 😂
---
Wow! She already had a decent following 250k before? It’s doesn’t matter if deleted now - Laura has achieved her goal. All pr is good for these influencers & being linked to a footballer.
Just checked 417k 😱 girl is cashing in
The timing for something that was already known is excellent, you have to say. I've never seen a PLT drop pop up on football Twitter before!

• Haha

Wouldn’t be surprised if this Freya bird Mount is seeing called the paps the other day!
I’ve said that from the start on his thread! Mason has been pictured once since the move playing golf. All of a sudden gets pictured with Freya 😱 It’s also not a well known pap area as some girls on the thread live & know the area.

Reactions: 10
Reminds of me that story about when Federico Valverde flew Mina Bonina into Spain and the first thing he made her do was write down any footballers she "knew". She was clean and the rest was history of course! Baby Fede was a dad in no time 😂
---

The timing for something that was already known is excellent, you have to say. I've never seen a PLT drop pop up on football Twitter before!
I imagine all lists now start with
Mason mount
Ruben Dias

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Absolutely no doubt she did! He can’t be that bothered if he wanted privacy he wouldn’t be seeing an influencer. I would like to see more appreciation for a healthy curvy figure but even more for someone who works hard doing a meaningful job

---

Oh yes! I did see her PLT shoot come out this week! How convenient?! 😏

Reactions: 2