Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Cov, I’ll always support Midlands teams.

Great Villa game, Unai wearing a long coat though, although it was cold, Cash is such a pretty boy! Saw Mings up close ish he’s huge! Also, Mings’ twin plays for Bournemouth!
*waves to wherever you were* Oh my god, I was absolutely brassic in the Trinity, prior to that pretty sure half of my face is sunburnt from waiting for the coach to arrive, it was roasting 😂 BUT I was a row back from the barrier, and had a great view of Unai walking past (and some guys that must play football, I dunno?) 😍 They made a big thing of welcoming them in today, moved where the coach comes in, hope they do that for the remaining games.

I must say Diego Carlos is an absolute sweetheart, he was high-fiving kids at the barrier on the way in, then spent time going round at the end of the match. He’s always shirtless because he always gives it away to a kid bless him (any excuse to show off that tank of a bod though 😘 not my type usually, but oh my). John McGinn too.

Morgan Roger’s has only ever scored with me in attendance, maybe I should put money on him doing so at the Chelsea game.

Unai was looking fiiiiiine in that long coat 😍 I’ll forgive it as I wasn’t in a spot to appreciate the peach too much today. He was yapping a lot and seemed to be having a little argument in Basque with Andoni (also lovely) at one point, but they were laughing afterwards so may have been about the best way to salt cod 😂
---

Wow!! Just……. Wow 🔥🔥🔥
His muscles have muscles?! 😂😍
---
Come on Cov, I’ll always support Midlands teams.

Great Villa game, Unai wearing a long coat though, although it was cold, Cash is such a pretty boy! Saw Mings up close ish he’s huge! Also, Mings’ twin plays for Bournemouth!
Meant to add my friend just sent me a photo of her & her kid with Cash from after the game, he’s so sweet! Haha, I said to someone that chap is the Poundland Mings 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
*waves to wherever you were* Oh my god, I was absolutely brassic in the Trinity, prior to that pretty sure half of my face is sunburnt from waiting for the coach to arrive, it was roasting 😂 BUT I was a row back from the barrier, and had a great view of Unai walking past (and some guys that must play football, I dunno?) 😍 They made a big thing of welcoming them in today, moved where the coach comes in, hope they do that for the remaining games.

I must say Diego Carlos is an absolute sweetheart, he was high-fiving kids at the barrier on the way in, then spent time going round at the end of the match. He’s always shirtless because he always gives it away to a kid bless him (any excuse to show off that tank of a bod though 😘 not my type usually, but oh my). John McGinn too.

Morgan Roger’s has only ever scored with me in attendance, maybe I should put money on him doing so at the Chelsea game.

Unai was looking fiiiiiine in that long coat 😍 I’ll forgive it as I wasn’t in a spot to appreciate the peach too much today. He was yapping a lot and seemed to be having a little argument in Basque with Andoni (also lovely) at one point, but they were laughing afterwards so may have been about the best way to salt cod 😂
---

His muscles have muscles?! 😂😍
Haha waves to wherever you were! Yeh I saw McGinn with the kid at the end, sweet.

Diego Carlos is such an (seems lovely but) interesting character, being an absolute beast with a bright Orange Lambo but then goes to church!

Unai was looking suave but he needs to put down the hair wax/gel.

Reactions: 6
John McGinn is such a lovely guy really deserves how well Villa are doing. I feel really positive about the Euros with him, McTominay and Robbo. My son is going, first lads holiday with his mates, not got tickets for any games they are just going for the atmosphere. I think I would be more worried about him if it was Magaluf or somewhere like that they were going.

Reactions: 11
John McGinn is such a lovely guy really deserves how well Villa are doing. I feel really positive about the Euros with him, McTominay and Robbo. My son is going with his mates, not got tickets for any games they are just going for the atmosphere. I think I would be more worried about him if it was Magaluf or somewhere like that they were going.
I would love to go! My brother in law was in the draw for tickets but didn’t get any Scotland games. He did get the Spain v Italy game though! 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
We
🤣🤣
Going to bloody super glue that elephant's bum on that tree for the rest of the season
We shall not we shall not be moved we shall not we shall not be moved!!
View attachment 2889513
So Panda a little secret, when we went 2-0 to Hull in the FA Cup final, our Hot Stuff cover from 1998 came on the shuffle on my phone. Obviously did the trick.. so before every game and now during times of peril the song gets played on repeat. Can I ask you to do the same 😂

Don’t forget this is the absolute banger that includes lines such as ‘we were on the march with Arsene’s army, with Tony Martin Nigel and Lee’ (what a back line by the way)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

from Twitter. you can see Harry Maguire going up to the Coventry players shaking hands with them. Antony cups his ears and then runs. dkhead.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yeah Bellingham is winning the Ballon d’Or lol, another goal against Barcelona in his first season 😂 Outrageous player

Reactions: 10

from Twitter. you can see Harry Maguire going up to the Coventry players shaking hands with them. Antony cups his ears and then runs. dkhead.
I've been impressed by how Harry has handled this season. No tantrums, waited for his chance to play then did his all to keep his place.
Today he was playing with a injury.
Our medical team need changing as the injury rate is laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I have a lot of time for Harry especially after the past year. Just got his head down and got on with it after the whole captain thing. He's a grafter, could do with a few more in the utd squad tbh

Reactions: 16
No sympathy. Him and all the other POS abusers have a cheek to complain or act outraged over getting called out for it.

Their manager saying it’s unacceptable. So is SA and being a wife beater. Maybe focus on that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck him. I suspect that if they thought they'd get away with it a manager might just get some 19 year old reserve player to play the last game of the season and twit him.

Reactions: 7
Yeah Bellingham is winning the Ballon d’Or lol, another goal against Barcelona in his first season 😂 Outrageous player
It lost it's spark when Messi won it last year over Haaland ( if not before) it's all PR based bias so ofc he will win it 🙄🙄 it's the Eurovision equivalent

Reactions: 10
duck him. I suspect that if they thought they'd get away with it a manager might just get some 19 year old reserve player to play the last game of the season and twit him.
He'd get more abuse but the owners of Getafe kept saying he was found not guilty in court. Which obv we all know isnt what happened
---

Reactions: 3
It lost it's spark when Messi won it last year over Haaland ( if not before) it's all PR based bias so ofc he will win it 🙄🙄 it's the Eurovision equivalent
It's always been like that to a degree, but it's got more obvious recently. Much like Eurovision, in fact.

Reactions: 7
Regardless of whether it’s PR based Bellingham is still having a better season than any of the other candidates. I think the Euros could decide it depending on how far Mbappe gets with France, the only reason Messi won last year was because he won the world cup and they value that more than anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Regardless of whether it’s PR based Bellingham is still having a better season than any of the other candidates. I think the Euros could decide it depending on how far Mbappe gets with France, the only reason Messi won last year was because he won the world cup and they value that more than anything else.
It's not PR based though - Bellingham's impact on that team is enormous, he's been the difference on so many occasions, particularly early on in the season when the league was still looking competitive. Mbappe won't get it, I think he'll be almost a shoo-in after his first season with Madrid (assuming it all goes to plan).

As an aside, I know everyone hates Man United and that's a driver, but does anyone else feel like the attitude toward Coventry City is really patronising? They aren't some tiny minnows that nobody has heard of. Like other old boys, they have had to pay their dues in League One but some of us actually grew up watching them in the Premier League lol.

Just finally, I'd probably have more time for Forest's pettiness on X if it wasn't for the fact that we've got cheaters calling out other cheaters here. I don't think it's a good look for them, even though there are clearly massive issues with officiating.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.