Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man City are every single thing that’s wrong with modern football. I don’t really care if I offend anyone with that but I’m of the age where they played at Maine Road and were literal nobodies. If FFP had always been a thing they’d never have been where they are now, nor would Chelsea, Newcastle, etc.
Were nobodies who played at Maine Road? You might as well slag all lower league teams off while your at it.

Bottom of the barrel stuff what you’ve said.

Hope you enjoyed bottling the premier league AGAIN us nobodies have loved it here in Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the laura jinx worked 4 times tempted to try it out Tomorrow 🙈
Thanks for that 🤣😭.

Used to think Odegaard was quite fit but he can duck off now

loved our fans booing that horrible little freak Partey tho 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Man City are every single thing that’s wrong with modern football. I don’t really care if I offend anyone with that but I’m of the age where they played at Maine Road and were literal nobodies. If FFP had always been a thing they’d never have been where they are now, nor would Chelsea, Newcastle, etc.
Personally I don’t agree with this. Man City have been consistently for the past 7 years, say it’s FFP all you want but at the end of the day the players are so good and how they can maintain that level of form for so long is beyond me. I can’t stand them because of how good they are but as a Liverpool fan they are simply incredible to watch.

*with all that being said could they please slip up once for the sake of my happiness x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but can I just ask are you gonna hate Wrexham just the same as City as they have super rich owners and spent loads to get promoted?
City, same as my team and Dirty Leeds spent times in the lower leagues. Yeah plenty of teams have spent money some even keeping 2 teams in very high profits each year. But spending money also means good manager is needed to sort the team. Given how many Managers my team has had its not just spending loads brings success straight away, it takes time. FFP ain't worth the paper its written on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but can I just ask are you gonna hate Wrexham just the same as City as they have super rich owners and spent loads to get promoted?
City, same as my team and Dirty Leeds spent times in the lower leagues. Yeah plenty of teams have spent money some even keeping 2 teams in very high profits each year. But spending money also means good manager is needed to sort the team. Given how many Managers my team has had its not just spending loads brings success straight away, it takes time. FFP ain't worth the paper its written on.
I’d say that about any club who has a meteoric rise due to money being spent.

and not really sure why I would say it about all clubs in the lower leagues given that they aren’t the ones getting taken over then suddenly winning everything.

Reactions: 2
Sky Sports YouTube making special interest thumbnails for me I see 😌 Ahh, my first two Villa crushes are not aging like fine wine bless them (unlike my Spanish king) 😅 Don’t judge me for my taste in odd men 😂

57B6D940-FD9E-49C9-881C-9A1A7543C4D1.jpeg

I’m off to the match later, will try to not require the thread bail fund 🫡

Awww 🥺💛 he’s such a lovely guy. He’s always got time for the fans - saw a picture of him a few months back with some Korean fans who’d come specifically to see him 🥰😭
What a sweetie! He’s my fave of your boys, does me proud in FPL often too ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would be very open to any millionaires (preferably Hollywood movie stars but won’t be too picky) who could sink an absolute fortune into my great, soon likely not to be in the SPL, wee club. If Rob fancies a change of scenery (it’s beautiful here) I think we could make space for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would be very open to any millionaires (preferably Hollywood movie stars but won’t be too picky) who could sink an absolute fortune into my great, soon likely not to be in the SPL, wee club. If Rob fancies a change of scenery (it’s beautiful here) I think we could make space for him
I would be open to a footballer (preferably Mason Mount) to sink money into my account and not a football clubs 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.