Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is true but if so it’s a shame he wasn’t such a gentleman when he fucked off to Vegas and cheated on her while she was at home pregnant.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah.. that article leaves a sour taste in my mouth. We all saw the pictures.

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this is true but if so it’s a shame he wasn’t such a gentleman when he fucked off to Vegas and cheated on her while she was at home pregnant.
Even the "nice" footballers cheat(not Harry Kane).It's so disappointing.

Reactions: 12
I am delighted to see that the lower-leagues clubs are playing hell at the FA for scrapping FA Cup replays and one non-league club has even said that they won't enter the cup next season because of this. Therefore, I wouldn't at all be surprised if a number of clubs decide to do the same. Thread title suggestion for the next thread.
Footballers & Wags #58 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Reactions: 16
Even the "nice" footballers cheat(not Harry Kane).It's so disappointing.
The average ugly guy down the road cheats. Let alone a rich goodlooking athlete. Just look at the stories in are we dating the same guy London (la/NYC/name your city) on fb.

Reactions: 13
Just watch old Jeremy Kyle episodes - some young pretty girl is on there because her fella is cheating on her and they bring him out and he has three teeth and looks like he needs a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gave birth this week and already back to incredible shape!!!!
Could it be the babies been born for longer? Kyle didn’t travel to Madrid or London with us last week. Not doubting she could bounce back but running after giving birth on Friday and the babies hand reaching out makes me think it’s older

Reactions: 17
Could it be the babies been born for longer? Kyle didn’t travel to Madrid or London with us last week. Not doubting she could bounce back but running after giving birth on Friday and the babies hand reaching out makes me think it’s older
Also with it being Annie's 4th with baby being due March( according to press) would the baby go over the due date?

Reactions: 11

I had a C-section on the Tuesday and by the Friday i was out and about walking up and down hills, shopping, so completely possibly to be out and about so quickly after the birth. For me it's the very flat tummy. That normally takes a good week all more to go down, all in my case still waiting after 13 years 🤣
But she does look incredible even if the birth was last week.

Had a quick read of the article and this comment makes you want to knock some sense in to Annie.
So the 3 boys you already had did not stop the dipshit from cheating but the 4th boy will make Dipshit Walker learn how to keep his dick in his pants from now on. Sure it will 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20240419_173655_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'll be at the Luton game tomorrow cheering on my beloved Hatters. I'll have to see if any fans I sit near know of Rob Edwards home situation 😄, my brother's ex-partner's uncle (honestly) is a landlord who rents out lovely properties to some of the Luton players in the Hitchin area so perhaps that includes Rob I'll try to find out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'll be at the Luton game tomorrow cheering on my beloved Hatters. I'll have to see if any fans I sit near know of Rob Edwards home situation 😄, my brother's ex-partner's uncle (honestly) is a landlord who rents out lovely properties to some of the Luton players in the Hitchin area so perhaps that includes Rob I'll try to find out
You will truly be doing a good deed. Maybe not for sexy Rob but for his rabid stalkers adoring fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As I was the one who imparted the info that Rob may get lonely of a weeknight AND shared his topless photo last week I think I should also be the one to have his address please 🤣
---
Im so sick of seeing people (admittedly mostly women who don’t like football) sharing that post about Declan and Lauren… no footballer ever is going to give or speak at a press conference about their partner to that extent and certainly not one who keeps their private life as private as he does! Let’s not forget the dubious photos from Vegas either 🤨 or the fact that a lot of the wags attend games together and are always on each others photos but she’s never anywhere to be seen…

• Haha
Bit like us on this thread 🥰
Bergkamp is one of the best players to of ever played in the prem. Was a privilege to watch him every week.
Screenshot_20240419_183545_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Also with it being Annie's 4th with baby being due March( according to press) would the baby go over the due date?
Don’t want to feed in to the daily mail crazy commenters but a few suggested surrogate due her constant covering of the belly and the bump never being seen. I’m leaning more into it being born start of the month and she just hasn’t been photographed since then to enjoy the bubble before Lauren finds out (very understandable)

In other news Rob holding is back training, so I’ll be watching every Crystal Palace game just for a glimpse of him

Reactions: 10
As I was the one who imparted the info that Rob may get lonely of a weeknight AND shared his topless photo last week I think I should also be the one to have his address please 🤣
---
Im so sick of seeing people (admittedly mostly women who don’t like football) sharing that post about Declan and Lauren… no footballer ever is going to give or speak at a press conference about their partner to that extent and certainly not one who keeps their private life as private as he does! Let’s not forget the dubious photos from Vegas either 🤨 or the fact that a lot of the wags attend games together and are always on each others photos but she’s never anywhere to be seen…
The post is definitely a load of shite but I just posted it because I found it funny seeing everyone say how much of a gentleman he is when it’s actually the opposite 😂 All the “works at full time yummy mummy” lot on facebook sharing it saying what an amazing young man he is lol, even if he did say all of that it’s literally the bare minimum.

Reactions: 8
Don’t want to feed in to the daily mail crazy commenters but a few suggested surrogate due her constant covering of the belly and the bump never being seen. I’m leaning more into it being born start of the month and she just hasn’t been photographed since then to enjoy the bubble before Lauren finds out (very understandable)

In other news Rob holding is back training, so I’ll be watching every Crystal Palace game just for a glimpse of him
I think it was earlier too. Annie doesn’t seem to constantly crave attention and was probably enjoying some time with her family in private. I don’t think she would go down the surrogacy route when she has already got 3 healthy boys. I hope she’s not taken him back but is enjoying letting Goodman think she has just to wind her up

Reactions: 6

Four boys! Like the Rooney’s … was sort of hoping she’d have a girl to calm the other woman down on the ‘KW’s only daughter’ wagon!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.