Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this just sums up what is wrong with Chelsea fc, too many individuals playing for themselves rather then playing as a team.

Cole Palmer really is on fire this season. Exciting Player to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think this just sums up what is wrong with Chelsea fc, too many individuals playing for themselves rather then playing as a team.

ColePalmer really is on fire this season. Exciting Player to watch.
Will say Gallagher as captain handles it exactly as he should. If you have a designated penalty taker AND he’s got a small chance for the golden boot you have to back him.

Reactions: 14

ColePalmer really is on fire this season. Exciting Player to watch.
Bizarre behaviour. Palmer had the opportunity to go level with Haaland as top scorer, of course he’s going to take the pen. I feel like some of these Chelsea players are more interested in their individual stats than the team overall.

Reactions: 15
Just warning you all I am def buying Palmer for my fpl

Also any nice pics/funny vids etc would be really appreciated as having a tough night xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pep getting rid of him was one of the biggest mistakes he has made as City manager as he is a much better player than Doku. It honestly wouldn't surprise me either if he scored the winner against City as he will go out there with a point to prove.
Pep didn't get rid of him....Palmer wanted guaranteed playing time...not many get guaranteed time under pep so Palmer said I want to go. Pep wanted to keep him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pep didn't get rid of him....Palmer wanted guaranteed playing time...not many get guaranteed time under pep so Palmer said I want to go. Pep wanted to keep him.
I'm glad he decided that he wanted to get playing time elsewhere as I know it would have been hard for him to leave City especially when he had been at the club since 2010. I have to say though it honestly wouldn't be surprising if Pep buys him back in a few years time although Chelsea will probably put some ridiculous price tag on him.

Reactions: 6
nice to see Dele Alli on MNF tonight! I truly hope he is actually doing well🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 20
wtf bunch of divas.

Palmers on insane form and he’s the peno taker so surely you’d want him to take it?? Gallagher handled it well. Can’t believe they were arguing about it
The Chelsea fans on twitter were saying they don’t actually have a dedicated penalty taker, but even still they should have been happy for Palmer to take it if it helps towards the golden boot.

Reactions: 9
Somebody needs to find a shot of the peach from yesterday …. Wtf had come over me?!
Join ussss… 😂 Villa socials know what the people want 🫡 (seriously my iPhone is about one screenshot away from classifying it as a favourite person)

72018062-2A18-4B62-AE00-BC92D9FF8D91.jpeg

And here it is in motion 😏

Seriously what is the Sky audio commentary on this clip, can’t be about Villa literally just scoring, has to be about City/Arsenal 😒
---
Bizarre behaviour. Palmer had the opportunity to go level with Haaland as top scorer, of course he’s going to take the pen. I feel like some of these Chelsea players are more interested in their individual stats than the team overall.
How embarrassing, they should have grown out of that in the U5s. I was a bit unclear on Poch’s interview as at first I thought he meant they all knew Cole was the penalty taker, but rewatching it and reading twitter comments makes it seem like that has only been ironed out after the fact?

Fair play to Palmer, if our Ollie can’t overtake them then I hope he gets the golden boot over Haaland (although I don’t think penalties should count because none of Ollie’s have come from them 😏)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cole Palmer really is on fire this season. Exciting Player to watch.
There are more teams like this, the dressing room needs to be bigger for the egos. It's crppy really as the saying goes you win as a team you lose as a team. Players need to be reminded the team is bigger than you.
Despite the fact you earn millions year 🫤

Reactions: 9
Lovely idea.
Yeah I know its Wigan but good to try and get more people to games. Wonder if they will do anything about food and drink within the ground? Far too many clubs charge stupid amount. Yeah I know there is the choice of not buying in the ground but clubs needs fans

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Always baffles me that people actually still buy the Sun.

What they said and did about Hillsborough is completely unforgivable and they should have folded completely. I don’t mean rebrand or sack the people involved, I mean like they should have ceased to exist. No apologies can bring back the people lost or the stress the paper caused the families, they’re grieving and have to deal with that on top of it.

If that wasn’t enough to finish them off, I don’t know how they didn’t fold completely when the Sunday version hacked into a dead kids phone to delete the voicemails from her parents. They did this to give her parents false hope she was still alive and deleting them herself. They were then listening to them leaving MORE frantic messages on her phone and they got away with still existing by just changing the name of the paper. Awful cruel paper.

Not to mention the homophobia, the misinformation, the racism, the xenophobia, the Islamophobia, the fear mongering, the sexism, the transphobia, the classism, etc etc
I'm pretty sure I read on Popbitch that once Rupert Murdoch pops his clogs , his kids are not interested in continuing with The Sun newspaper so it may well go the way of the News of The World, hope so 🤞

Reactions: 8
@pixxyy how are you today pixx. I got in late yesterday and only saw your post today. ❤❤❤
Hope you are doing better today @pixxyy ❤ just keep taking things one day at a time sending hugs
Thank you i'm doing much better Today, I think I had a wobble as Yesterday I changed Cats contact details at Vets & spoke to the solicitor about probate. Think I freaked out because it can take 4-6 Months which feels forever lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.