Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ollie 🤣

C6F95E78-2B29-4F5F-92F7-660D5B50E848.png

---
I swear I’m not picking the photos for Villa’s social media notifications 🍑🍑👀😂

B618644D-3A39-4076-A0A4-D0D82FB32C8F.jpeg
44B3317D-5A55-42DD-B13E-673FDE633CBC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have finished throwing my toys out of the pram, and have started to calm down.
Villa played a great 2nd half and deserved the win, Ollie Watkins is a great player to watch and i hope he wins the golden boot this season.
Congratulations to the Villa fans on here 👏

I was feeling really confident about today, then when i woke up today i just had that feeling it was not going to happen.
Now really worried about Wednesday's. But will try and stay positive.

Still could be so many twist and turns in the title race. But it does feel advantage City. But who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Realistically city aren’t going to drop points now, looking at the rest of their games, they’re easy points. The only one I could think they might is spurs (but we all know that won’t happen 🤣) listen as a Liverpool fan it’s simply just not good enough. The title is always going to be someone who wants it the most which currently looks like city.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Realistically city aren’t going to drop points now, looking at the rest of their games, they’re easy points. The only one I could think they might is spurs (but we all know that won’t happen 🤣) listen as a Liverpool fan it’s simply just not good enough. The title is always going to be someone who wants it the most which currently looks like city.
Spurs away is the only one where City could drop points IMO. City have never won a league game at Spurs new ground, they actually hadn't won any games there until the FA Cup R4 tie this season. Yes this is copium, but what's life without hope eh 😭

Reactions: 7
The only joy in City getting it is they wont go on and on and on about it. unlike the other 2 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Wolves fans chanting about Britney going out with all the rappers they must be reading us on tattle :eek:
---
Random - I think my favourite football couple are Raphinha and Taia. Any content with those two, baby Gael and the two big, dumb dogs is joyful.

She is very pretty but just another insta wag. Now i would be very impressed if we found a wag who is a nurse or care worker.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is very pretty but just another insta wag. Now i would be very impressed if we found a wag who is a nurse or care worker.
John McGinn’s fiancée is a social worker. Rodri’s girlfriend is or was a medical student who was training to become a surgeon

• Heart
John McGinn’s fiancée is a social worker. Rodri’s girlfriend is or was a medical student who was training to become a surgeon
This is the first time I've read he has done a degree. I do wonder why we (in the UK) are not more like the US who make their footballers (American football) go to college\get an education. I do think its sad that young lads are churned through the academy systems and then dropped in their early 20's, having also dropped out of full time education.

Reactions: 17
RIP to all the people who lost their lives. JFT97 and thoughts are with the families. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is the first time I've read he has done a degree. I do wonder why we (in the UK) are not more like the US who make their footballers (American football) go to college\get an education. I do think its sad that young lads are churned through the academy systems and then dropped in their early 20's, having also dropped out of full time education.
I very much agree there should be a more of a focus on education… but if it was a requirement then I sadly think most UK footballers would be ruled out from the game completely 😭

• Haha
I very much agree there should be a more of a focus on education… but if it was a requirement then I sadly think most UK footballers would be ruled out from the game completely 😭

This made me laugh because how is it our foreign players (excluding Joelinton) are actually better with their words than our British ones.... you know, the one's with English as a first language!

Also Howay the bleeping lasses, NUFC ladies who won their league and have had back to back promotions!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My Mum was working the 999 lines and on shift during Hillsborough. And as we are in Nottingham you can imagine the amount of calls they were getting from worried family members. Just heartbreaking JFT97

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.