Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as my predictions didn't go according to plan I am just sitting her and eating my Rowntree's Randoms Fizzy Cactus sweets.
1713116095703.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Same here and I never learn. But 1 thing I never do is bet on my own team as we're so shite. So I guess I finally did learn, took a while 😂
When I used to fill out the Coral weekend coupons I would always bet on Vale to lose and what would happen Vale would either win or draw which would annoy me even further especially when we had been awful in previous games. In 2022 though I was 6 scores up and was waiting on Spain to beat Switzerland which I was certain they would do seeing as they were at home and odds on, but no Spain lost 2-1 and cost me around £400-£500 (I can't remember the exact figure but it was somewhere between this) I was fuming and since then I have never forgiven Spain for losing that game.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Im bleeping heartbroken not going to lie. Why did I ever think it would be any different this time round 🤦🏼‍♀️ what a shock, men letting me down! Story of my life!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
From now on i am a Bayer Leverkusen fan, we have just won the league so woohoo!
Sexy Xhaka scored as well! Great day. I am so very bleeping happy

Arsenal better beat them other fuckers on Wednesday,
This 👇👇👇👇👇
Screenshot_20240414_190547_Gallery.jpg

Can you tell i swear a lot when i am cross 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alex Moreno SOTM too? This day couldn’t get any better 😍

---
Also did McGinn get pulled for a drug test again there? He had to have one after his TNT interview on Thurs 😂 Hope they’re not testing for Irn Bru!
---
I bloody love the internet 😂

Couldn’t have written that better. His first match back at the Emirates with fans there since he was sacked, Emi back to haunt them too. Villa truly love you more than you will know ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
arsenal lost?! back to my spreadsheet.... here's how liverpool can still win the league
1713118586041.png

(yes i'm delusional)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.