Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand him! Right little Alan Partridge.
Interested to see how ETH handles this after previous bust ups with players 🤔
He’s such a creepy, weird man-child, but I only see clips that make it to twitter when he’s having some kind of mental breakdown over Utd conceding a goal, does he have a pull in their community?

Do people watch and take him seriously? I’m a big NHL fan and there’s a guy called Steve Dangle who has made a career out of being an OTT Toronto Maple Leafs fan/YouTuber/podcaster, and having screeching rants about their bad performances. BUT he’s a nice bloke, eloquent, funny, knows the game & team inside out, does a lot of charity work etc, and people listen to his opinions. Seems like an absolute Mariana Trench between him and that Goldbridge prick.

Reactions: 7
My predictions proving as accurate as ever. :LOL: Klopp currently putting a rocket up them at half time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My predictions proving as accurate as ever. :LOL: Klopp currently putting a rocket up them at half time.
I’m hoping your Arsenal prediction is similarly cursed 😂

West Ham aren’t threatening 4th for us too much at the moment, but I love Fulham currently playing like they are, what an alliance we have 😂

Reactions: 2
Why do I even bother being a Liverpool fan. This game is so painful to watch 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
WELL WELL WELL

I’d like to thank Mr Klopp and his team for participating in the 23/24 title race but it’s now a 2 horse race

Not so vocal now are you Trent you nugget

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
history repeats itself, what can i say. of all the ways for our title charge to end.... :(

Reactions: 5
how have we managed to basically drop out of the league race and the europa league in the same week..

Reactions: 8
He’s such a creepy, weird man-child, but I only see clips that make it to twitter when he’s having some kind of mental breakdown over Utd conceding a goal, does he have a pull in their community?

Do people watch and take him seriously? I’m a big NHL fan and there’s a guy called Steve Dangle who has made a career out of being an OTT Toronto Maple Leafs fan/YouTuber/podcaster, and having screeching rants about their bad performances. BUT he’s a nice bloke, eloquent, funny, knows the game & team inside out, does a lot of charity work etc, and people listen to his opinions. Seems like an absolute Mariana Trench between him and that Goldbridge prick.
Yeah unfortunately he does have quite a large following. Been on podcasts etc. Although from stuff I've seen online, lots of people can't stand him either 😂

Arsenal fans, this is what it’s like not being a Sky Six team - all of the pre-match yapping taken up talking about other games 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still fully expect Arsenal to win.They are rock solid at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I hear a single Arsenal fan shouting anything horrible at my sweet Unai I’ll be waiting outside the Emirates* with a baseball bat.

*New St - Euston train timetable dependent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still fully expect Arsenal to win.They are rock solid at home.
Yeah I’m not expecting anything. Still hoping for the best, but I’d rather we were healthy for Lille on Thursday than try too hard here tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Day of surprise results as Man Utd's Women have just beat Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.