Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me trying to stay positive after that absolute shambles of a game x
IMG_5643.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And i thought the City lads looked bad!
No idea where to begin with this 🙈
View attachment 2870135
Me when i forget my pe kit
---
Omg I’m glad they’re ok

Reactions: 8
Lucas Digne’s actual cherub children melt my heart, his wife posted a clip of their daughter watching him from a box tonight, singing about him in French 🥹♥

D288AC52-BD8C-430F-B28C-BC59C07CAC2A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
breaking news. Kobbie Mainoo is wearing BLUE tho he is a United player
duck me is it a slow news day 🤣. They’re like an English teacher “Why was his jacket blue. It must have a message behind it”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now why on EARTH did I come home from my night out last night only to see we lost 3-0 to atalanta? We need to liquidate ffs I almost fell to my knees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, just catching up on all of the bday wishes! Thank you all very much and thank you for the VVD pics (apart from yours @pixxyy) 😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Now why on EARTH did I come home from my night out last night only to see we lost 3-0 to atalanta? We need to liquidate ffs I almost fell to my knees 😂
I'm oscillating between pure delusion (0-4 away win to send us through) and despair (going from diet quadruple run to potentially just the Carabao gone in the space of 3 weeks). The cherry on top would be another Crystanbul on Sunday 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.