Footballers & Wags #55 Blues Billion Pound Bottle jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been posted….

I can see them getting a massive points deduction for this as top-flight rules allow clubs to lose £105m over a rolling three-year period yet over the last 3 seasons when Leicester were in the Premier League they lost over £215m.

Reactions: 10
Tom Lockyer is on the Soccer Special panel tonight which is great to see.

also - I’m sure there’s a Jobi McAnuff fan on here, he’s also on 😊

I do wonder what will happen to Leicester 😯

Reactions: 8
Only thing that can make this night worse than Robbie Savage on commentary is a spurs loss.

Please don’t make me listen to this dross for 90 minutes without a win😭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Only thing that can make this night worse than Robbie Savage on commentary is a spurs loss.

Please don’t make me listen to this dross for 90 minutes without a win😭.
😩

Give me Jermaine Jenas any day. If nothing else he’s got a lovely voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tom Lockyer is on the Soccer Special panel tonight which is great to see.

also - I’m sure there’s a Jobi McAnuff fan on here, he’s also on 😊

I do wonder what will happen to Leicester 😯
Me!! He has been on TV loads lately :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
City fans, have any of you watched the new documentary yet? I was gonna watch it but it’s 6 bleeping episodes long 😭 I thought it was just a one off episode and unfortunately not even John Stones can make me voluntary watch anything to do with man city for 6 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 9
City fans, have any of you watched the new documentary yet? I was gonna watch it but it’s 6 bleeping episodes long 😭 I thought it was just a one off episode and unfortunately not even John Stones can make me voluntary watch anything to do with man city for 6 hours
Yes and it was totally worth over 5 hours of my life and I'm not bias because I'm a city girl 👍🏼 shows the highs and lows and epic team talks at halftime. Spoiler alert pep does not hold back on the defeat to Southampton in the Mickey mouse cup 😬😬😬😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It pretty much all stuff from Man city social media, even the production is credited to them. If you have watched their youtube videos this past year you have pretty much seen it all. I can honestly say the only bit I don't think I have seen before if Jack walking his dog and some Pep sit down chat and even that felt familiar. There is a lot of changing room footage which is probably new.

Reactions: 7
I am going to watch on fast forward until I get to the good bits
It pretty much all stuff from Man city social media, even the production is credited to them. If you have watched their youtube videos this past year you have pretty much seen it all. I can honestly say the only bit I don't think I have seen before if Jack walking his dog and some Pep sit down chat and even that felt familiar. There is a lot of changing room footage which is probably new.
I haven’t seen him walking round the changing room in his puma pants before either!

Reactions: 5
I think Dimitar Berbatov heard about SOAT as he's constantly got his kit off on Insta :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Normal Name Alert! I repeat Normal Name Alert!
A lovely normal name! 🫶🙌 hallelujah! 💕
---
Yes and it was totally worth over 5 hours of my life and I'm not bias because I'm a city girl 👍🏼 shows the highs and lows and epic team talks at halftime. Spoiler alert pep does not hold back on the defeat to Southampton in the Mickey mouse cup 😬😬😬😂😂
I love watching these behind the scenes kind of series. I’ll try and watch over the weekend. Love a bit of angry Pep 🤣😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.