Footballers & Wags #55 Blues Billion Pound Bottle jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a thread name! Thanks statto @Hannahebee ❤

Most liked post was by @pixxyy for this https://tattle.life/threads/footballers-wags-54.43897/post-18250553

Honourable mention to @Panda girl 04 who we are sending our warm well wishes to ❤https://tattle.life/threads/footballers-wags-54.43897/post-18252548

This is a post on @Velocinaptor2 ’s birthday. Happy happy birthday ❤

We discussed married about the game, Jude u are a babe, Roy hodgson ( get well soon Roy!), Rob edwards, Kyle and Annie, klopp.
Carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread name woohooo & just in time for a better quality SOTM pic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sky haven’t been doing enough Unai shots for our @Velocinaptor2 … what you doing Sky??!!

Of course an ex blues player scores against us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sky haven’t been doing enough Unai shots for our @Velocinaptor2 … what you doing Sky??!!

Of course an ex blues player scores against us
I know, I wondered if he was there at one point! We’re getting some annoyed Unai ones now though 🙃 This game man, I don’t need this stress at my advanced age.
---
Oh great, Zaniolo is on now just to add to our worries. He’s been even worse since he dyed that hair.
---
I LOVE YOU LUCAS DIGNE! Thanks for making me and Unai happy (for now… I’m a realist haha) 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely didn’t realise Liverpool had won earlier, that makes this even more annoying… serves me right for hoping Poch has a good birthday, bloody Chelsea! Randomly the payout would have been my year of birth 🙃

252EC8B0-88B1-4646-9158-399206472444.jpeg

I will console myself with 3 points and this vision 😌

D78BB28D-BC77-4257-9C04-E1ABD9DCA273.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great present for your birthday!! Although you must have been panicking a bit before that goal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Double SOTM & only on page 1 thats the sign thread 55 is gonna be a good one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Double SOTM & only on page 1 thats the sign thread 55 is gonna be a good one lol
Double SOTM for tomorrow too please and I’ll preempt that I specifically mean Haaland and McTominay just incase any of the others get any ideas…I need cheering up 😅😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Double SOTM for tomorrow too please and I’ll preempt that I specifically mean Haaland and McTominay just incase any of the others get any ideas…I need cheering up 😅😭
glad you specified otherwise it'd be Bruno :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
glad you specified otherwise it'd be Bruno :ROFLMAO:
Had to cause imagine it got lost in translation and it’s Btec Ralph Little and greasy Gucci in the jelly and not Scotty the Hottie and the Viking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The referee has just made a massive error in the Valencia vs Real Madrid game as a cross came into the box but as it did he blew his whistle and the ball ended up in the back of the net. The Madrid players were understandably fuming with the decision and surrounded the referee who then sent Jude off for dissent and let me just say this he was absolutely livid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Happy Birthday @Velocinaptor2 hope you’ve had a fab day 🥳 Good win for you from your lot today although they made it difficult for themselves 🤣
---
The referee has just made a massive error in the Valencia vs Real Madrid game as a cross came into the box but as it did he blew his whistle and the ball ended up in the back of the net. The Madrid players were understandably fuming with the decision and surrounded the referee who then sent Jude off for dissent and let me just say this he was absolutely livid.
I don’t blame him for being livid, I hate Madrid but that is criminal. If he wasn’t abusive towards the refs I would imagine they will appeal the red card but not much they can do about the goal not counting

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had to cause imagine it got lost in translation and it’s Btec Ralph Little and greasy Gucci in the jelly and not Scotty the Hottie and the Viking 🤣
You'll all have to look for SOTM, i'm not watching Tomorrow or the Cup game v LFC. My stress levels can barely cope when we play tit teams

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Scottie and Jack in the Jelly is my absolute dream 😍 I don’t know who Btec Ralph Little is 🤷🏼‍♀️( I am quite few gins in btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy Birthday @Velocinaptor2 hope you’ve had a fab day 🥳 Good win for you from your lot today although they made it difficult for themselves 🤣
---

I don’t blame him for being livid, I hate Madrid but that is criminal. If he wasn’t abusive towards the refs I would imagine they will appeal the red card but not much they can do about the goal not counting
What you can clearly hear the whistle been blown before it is any where near going in

Reactions: 2
So very annoyed by yesterday's game. I do get why the words "corrupt" and "bias" get thrown about Refs. Yeah we might not have gone on to win the game after a few badly missed chances but a point could mean so much at the end of the season especially if Fridays ruling goes against us. Its just getting so frustrating watching footie now. Obviously VAR could not interfere as the Ref got it wrong about the uncontested drop ball? Any apology from PGOML is useless. Anyway rant over ☹🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.