Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the TAA messages were discredited as fakes?

He also is already quite private. Rarely posts anything outside of football or sponsorships. Even if he isn’t any sort of stalking is terrible and awful for the victim to live with.

Reactions: 9
Apparently Georgia steel off Love Island has been with Harvey, Elliott and Trent Alexander-Arnold
I know it was just a typo with the comma in Harvey Elliott, but what if there were really two sets of twins, Harvey and Elliott, and Trent and Alexander Arnold? Good twin and naughty twin. Could explain a lot! 😂

Showing my age but Have I Got News for You used to have a similar running gag with “Iain and Duncan Smith,”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A pregnant girl asked him for a shirt for her boyfriend and he sent weird stuff asking to duck her lol. There’s others but I can’t think

Some people are into pregnant women. Maybe he’s one of them 🤣.

still save it for your own partner or your internet search history 🤣 proper weird to message randoms that if it’s true
---
I know it was just a typo with the comma in Harvey Elliott, but what if there were really two sets of twins, Harvey and Elliott, and Trent and Alexander Arnold? Good twin and naughty twin. Could explain a lot! 😂

Showing my age but Have I Got News for You used to have a similar running gag with “Iain and Duncan Smith,”
I knew a guy who called his son Steven Gerrard and he had to keep explaining to people it wasn’t twins, it was one kid… his surname and his girlfriends surname could be a first name too so it would be like (different name used for the surnames) Steven Gerrard Dean-Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lenny Kravitz allegedly doing a half time show at the UCL final? 😭 completely forgot Burna Boy and Camila Cabelo did the last 2 years.

Reactions: 2
Just watching this married to the game can’t see tayla and Mahrez lasting 🤣
he seems so indifferent to her!
I actually think she comes across well, she’s funny, could just be for cameras but she’s nice to people like the driver, whoever was attending to her in the football box etc, which is the bare minimum but you’d be surprised how many can’t even manage that!
Cat is annoying (that laugh)
Ash and Matt are very sweet-I think she is actually 8 or so years older than him and has had her own career before meeting him-she also runs a charity. Really like her!
Sam and James are cute together but a bit crass.
No one has asked for my review but I’m giving it anyway haha

Reactions: 16
I doubt TAA needs to tout for woman online he would only need to go in
Neighbourhood in town he would get a girl easy
Wonder how creaditke the source is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the TAA messages were discredited as fakes?

He also is already quite private. Rarely posts anything outside of football or sponsorships. Even if he isn’t any sort of stalking is terrible and awful for the victim to live with.
It sounds very similar to the Mason Mount stalker situation too.

Reactions: 5
The more clips I see of Taylor and Mahrez the more I think he doesn’t even like her… 😶😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19

No because I saw a woman on tiktok who is having twin boys and calling them Harvey and Elliot. i couldn’t imagine being that level of obsessed with a random footballer. Like me calling twins Arsene and Arteta :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never thought being a WAG could look boring but Jorginho’s wife Catherine has managed it. What an insufferable person
I mean she’s clearly only with him for the money. Got pregnant from Jude law on a holiday fling and pregnant by Jorginho while he was still with his ex
---
Just watching this married to the game can’t see tayla and Mahrez lasting 🤣
Wouldn’t be shocked, dawn was pushing her towards any footballer in the area. Pretty sure she went in a single date with aguero as well

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On the BBC Sport live text they have just put this:
James Tarkowski gets booked for a challenge on Danny Welbeck that is almost as clumsy as a conversation with his partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean she’s clearly only with him for the money. Got pregnant from Jude law on a holiday fling and pregnant by Jorginho while he was still with his ex
I’ve just watched the first episode. Had no idea the daughter was Jude Laws!! She comes across as desperate if she found him on an app and he didn’t even speak a bit of English! She’s also very annoying and wtf was that birthday party all about!

Ok, I'm obsessed with Married to the Game!
Heres my thoughts...
Ash and her fella are the real deal. She's a bit annoying but their mutual respect can't be denied.
Taylor is actually lovely (I'm surprised by that tbh) and has a lot to give, Riyah is a tool. They won't last but she'll find someone who deserves her
Sara, similar to Taylor. I feel sorry for her tbh
Samantha, very intense, trying too hard but I admire her determination to have her own thing. She needs to recognise her privilege though, lots of PTs etc have no hope of opening a gym despite being amazing.
Cat....oh my days... trying very very hard. Throwing mud at a wall in the hope some of it sticks. She doesn't know what she wants to be portrayed as, someone who styles rich people or someone who is charitable. He doesn't want to marry her at all. (That was actually painful to watch) Probably because of her laugh 😬.
I'm utterly invested with it!!! 🙈

I binged watched married to the game. I liked Sara, Ash and sam. Cat is desperate, couldn't take to her at all. Im not sure about Taylor yet, I don't like her mum and that's what puts me off her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.