Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought being a WAG could look boring but Jorginho’s wife Catherine has managed it. What an insufferable person

Reactions: 16
I dislike her for slagging off Manchester and its food, etc. in an Instagram Q&A session and then recently claiming she likes the place. She’s a snake.
I don’t honestly get why Manchester gets a bad rep. I used to live near there and I liked it. Cities are what you make of them. I prefer Manchester to London tbf 🤣

If you move somewhere, you gotta embrace it, meet the local people, ask for recommendations and be nice. She could have literally went into the city and had any type of cuisine she liked. There’s hundreds of restaurants. No one was making her eat fish and chips the daft cow 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watching this married to the game can’t see tayla and Mahrez lasting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also the irony of Taylor Ward acting like she’s lost her leg over the news she’s got to move to Saudi, like her and Riyad aren’t a business deal PR relationship anyway. They do not spend any time together she’s ALWAYS with her friends, and her mum, dad and younger sisters are in Dubai anyway.

Thoughts on married to the game so far-

That woman Cat is insufferable! Shes awful! How does he put up with her? That laugh!

Taylor and Riyad-there’s no love between them at all? I don’t get it?

The American couple are cute. He respects her so much which is not often seen in footballers I don’t think.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also the irony of Taylor Ward acting like she’s lost her leg over the news she’s got to move to Saudi, like her and Riyad aren’t a business deal PR relationship anyway. They do not spend any time together she’s ALWAYS with her friends, and her mum, dad and younger sisters are in Dubai anyway.
I definitely thought this too

Reactions: 5
Ooh this is new to me. Why are they a business deal? What are they getting out of it? It makes so much sense bcoz there is no chemistry between them at all. She’s so young tho
I don’t know anything about her or her husband I use to watch real housewives of Cheshire that’s about it
I’ve jus put this program on they seem so different to me I just can’t see it lasting it all seems so forced
That what made me think it’s it all PR

I’ve seen Riyad out plenty of times in clubs, buying tables when he doesn’t even drink. Having girls on the tables. Mila was also VERY young when he was doing this - it was around Oct 2022, so it said a lot to me he was choosing to do this on a Saturday night. Then Taylor is always flying around with her mates the whole season anyway, she was barely even in Manchester when he did play for City.

I think Taylor gets a WAG lifestyle out of it, which she has always wanted. As for Riyad, I suppose she’s a bit of a prize? Well she definitely used to be more of one. She’s looking pretty frumpy lately.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How is tayla going to revert to Muslim when she can’t do without a drink
---
Cat is insufferable 😩

• Heart
I don’t honestly get why Manchester gets a bad rep. I used to live near there and I liked it. Cities are what you make of them. I prefer Manchester to London tbf 🤣

If you move somewhere, you gotta embrace it, meet the local people, ask for recommendations and be nice. She could have literally went into the city and had any type of cuisine she liked. There’s hundreds of restaurants. No one was making her eat fish and chips the daft cow 🤣
1000% with all of this. I love London but the north owns my heart, specifically Manchester. And I’m a Yank. Regardless of where you live, you need to explore and learn and make the most of it. And maybe show some bleeping respect to the city who adored your husband and the club who financed your lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mason Mount my ring finger is free.. 😂
😂 Everything crossed for us! Let’s make sure not to book our weddings on the same weekend so the Tattle crew can make both 😌 Don’t worry I’ll make sure Rob is invited 🫡
---
Cat comes across horrendously, and I’ve only watched the first episode!
Oh god you lot are going to end up making me watch this for the cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ep 3 -

Oh and now Cat is a personal stylist. She dresses awfully. Turning it off, her “event” is embarrassing

Reactions: 8

Remember Angel Di Maria’s wife slagging off Manchester’s food, weather, and “weird” people/women? Hun, your man looks like he ended up in Area 51 after a UFO crash, pipe down.

• Haha
Didn't jorginho's gf date Jude Law?

I’m not sure about date but they have a kid together.

Unsure how to link articles (and it’s the scum) but apparently Trent has been dealing with a stalker for a year. Including her messaging family members and turning up at axa - WTF is wrong with people?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember Angel Di Maria’s wife slagging off Manchester’s food, weather, and “weird” people/women? Hun, your man looks like he ended up in Area 51 after a UFO crash, pipe down.
“Weird” people and the women “look pale like porcelain”. Thoroughly unpleasant cow.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.