Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Popbitch today. Surely Toon, as rumoured before, but does this mean something more is coming out soon?

View attachment 2773714
Wonder if it’s true that Joelinton got one of them pregnant?

It’s also interesting how the players mentioned in most of the rumours are the same once’s who’ve been injured for a lengthy period this season.

Reactions: 10
Christ. I wouldn’t dream of saying that to a guy alone in the privacy of my own home, let alone in front of cameras… He looks so uncomfortable bless him.

Ok, Google tells me they are engaged now so I guess this works, maybe I should change tactics in my own life… 🤔 (Unai, my ring finger is free, just saying 😂)
---
Joelinton
I feel this is a safe space so… it was only earlier this season that I realised his name isn’t Joe Linton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if it’s true that Joelinton got one of them pregnant?

It’s also interesting how the players mentioned in most of the rumours are the same once’s who’ve been injured for a lengthy period this season.
I only know of Trippier and Joelinton, who else was involved? Please dont say Jacob Murphy. I really like him and his big gob.

Reactions: 1
Christ. I wouldn’t dream of saying that to a guy alone in the privacy of my own home, let alone in front of cameras… He looks so uncomfortable bless him.

Ok, Google tells me they are engaged now so I guess this works, maybe I should change tactics in my own life… 🤔 (Unai, my ring finger is free, just saying 😂)
---
Mason Mount my ring finger is free.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone started watching married to the game?
I lasted 15 minutes before I had to turn it off… Jorginho’s wife is the cringiest woman, Taylor Ward is just annoying but Sara Gundogan seemed nice. 15 mins was long enough😭

I’d be more inclined to actually stick it out if it was the england couples tbh🤣

Reactions: 9
Cat comes across horrendously, and I’ve only watched the first episode!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No dogsitter = No Laura watching

nah i'm gonna give it a go after the Lionesses match

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I lasted 15 minutes before I had to turn it off… Jorginho’s wife is the cringiest woman, Taylor Ward is just annoying but Sara Gundogan seemed nice. 15 mins was long enough😭

I’d be more inclined to actually stick it out if it was the england couples tbh🤣
This is surprising.We all dislike her on the Pep rave thread for taking Gundo away from us.Gonna have to check it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is surprising.We all dislike her on the Pep rave thread for taking Gundo away from us.Gonna have to check it out.
I dislike her for slagging off Manchester and its food, etc. in an Instagram Q&A session and then recently claiming she likes the place. She’s a snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.