Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Forgive me as I know it’s wrong to steal but it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke, Mahrez is an awful character and I dislike him immensely.

Reactions: 7
Hi insider snooper who sent you!!!!!!!! your clearly a recent person like I am.

You said it’s a gossip site and that’s right, it is your meant to gossip and keep it moving if you don’t like what’s being said you can ignore it. And I know
for a fact she made him liked it and I do know she’s on the tattle site so is this one

so your post was pointless hun if your gonna do damage control do it better next time your making it obvious and sasha your desperate hun you posted a throwback picture this is comical. Sasha you have been with him for over 8 years no one knows you exist, he’s never claimed you publicly and he never will claim you publicly you will always be his dirty disgusting secret.

Bye
There's at least three paid PR people on here. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it.

• Heart

Fewminhun

I’m a FPL nerd 😅 and came across this on Twitter regarding Grealish, so could well be out.
DF0C1949-F4BE-4516-BF85-EBC5D2D95A18.png

olivia321

VIP Member
Not being funny here, but how do you know she made him like her pictures? How do you know if she liked them on his account or the fact he liked them anyway? She has to promote herself if she wants to be a model she has to repost her work, there isnt much of her work being done so needs to promote herself. On the last thread wags 4 there was a comment that too much is being out on here about the same people (Chilwell, Madders, Jack and "bloody" Sasha) and still it goes on. None of us really know what is going on with her n Jack and to be honest we can speculate all we like as this is what this is a gossip page, but really do any of us know? Nope.
Err he literally put her on his story for 20 minutes and deleted it then a few days later put I love Sasha on his story late at night and that got swiftly deleted as well, she needs the hype and even those quick posts aren’t doing much for her popularity.

Last edited:
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I wish I knew her personally I'd be going Sasha hun it's not good for your health and here have a burger
her family and friends need to step up and tell her to wake up and go a eat McDonald’s because there daughter is being used by Jack especially during this pandemic she’s out here cooking and driving him to training daily, she’s gained nothing from being with him and it’s sad that she works 2 jobs while being with a premier league footballer it’s clearly obvious he doesn’t support her financially even if it’s £1000 a month he don’t provide for her he gives her enough money for the food shop and she keeps the change. That’s beyond pathetic if you asked me. She needs to do better she’s getting older now.
Exactly. I suppose she feels a sense of entitlement to the modelling world being a footballers girlfriend but she isn’t suited to it and she comes across as very uneducated and illiterate in her videos as well as plain boring so I would say her looks have been a wave she’s been riding a while. She keeps putting the content out and it’s not furthering her, I think she’s doing it all in time for the Euro 2021 spot light.

• Heart

Longtimelurkerr

That sounds really sad. She seems like she deserves better.

did he accept your follow request?
Not yet no.

As above poster stated a lot of club testing is corrupt. Plus they have money to get their way out of anything.

I have witnessed him up to no good. ❄

I think that’s enough tea though. ☕

have a nice day all x

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
  • Haha
Err he literally put her on his story for 20 minutes and deleted it then a few days later put I love Sasha on his story late at night and that got swiftly deleted as well, she needs the hype and even those quick posts aren’t doing much for her popularity.
All the blogs and gossip pages see it is one sided and she's forcing it. Ppl who know them in real life see that she is forcing it and thus forcing him to post or like. He's not genuinely. That's obvious to most of us. I agree with you.

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I will confirm Hector isn’t gay however, he has made male gay friends with his interest in fashion and that’s why he’s said what’s in the article
It’s good he’s a spokesman for the gay community. Hopefully one day it’ll become easier for players to come out if they feel they want to.

• Heart

misscl4

VIP Member
What the hell has Barry Manilow got to do with this thread?
Post of the day thread! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not a Villa supporter but I do like Ollie Watkins, he seems like a nice down to earth guy. Glad he shows his girlfriend off and is happy with her. Grealish needs to grow up.
Yes in a world of JGs be a OW! Also Matty Cash 😍if I was 5 years younger and an Instagram model I’d be ‘shooting my shot’ 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha

xoxoahah

You can read this
Villa fans kinda know about Jacks problem with alcohol and drugs

48 hours between him telling everyone to stay home and protect the NHS
Then ..........................................................

Jack has had to many scandals surrounding alcohol since he was a teen it might be best for him if his family suggest he goes fully sober or to rehab because even during a world pandemic he didn’t listen.

• Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Do you know if he has anything to do with his daughter from his previous relationship now? He never posts her and she is never with the Vardys etc. I’m sure I remember reading his ex banned their daughter from going to his & Becky’s wedding.
I think the mum is being a bit awkward for whatever reason and didn’t want her at the wedding. He does send money but I don’t think he sees her that often and his parents objected when he got with Becky so he cut ties with them, which is also well documented. It’s sad about his oldest daughter, you would hope there’s measures in place for him to have a relationship with her.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Fair enough. She’s just another Ruby Mae to me, I mean Ruby’s modelling career never took off when she got with Dele and now she’s literally a cling on. So will be interesting to see how long Sasha clings on to Jack.
Shes clinging on a lot longer than Ruby, she's already in at 10 years

• Heart