Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here please

Previous thread found here

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes, good for them!
Good they kept it secret. I liked her comment that she was keeping her private. Dunno how old she is it sounded like she wasn't a new born baby. When I heard about it, it was some months ago but no one knew anything so I wrote it off as someone mistaking his niece for his daughter as she was born the same time it was mentioned.

Reactions: 4
Good they kept it secret. I liked her comment that she was keeping her private. Dunno how old she is it sounded like she wasn't a new born baby. When I heard about it, it was some months ago but no one knew anything so I wrote it off as someone mistaking his niece for his daughter as she was born the same time it was mentioned.
She said she wasn’t pregnant when she left her band and according to Wikipedia that was in June 2017 so I’d imagine she was born in 2018/19

Reactions: 2
She said she wasn’t pregnant when she left her band and according to Wikipedia that was in June 2017 so I’d imagine she was born in 2018/19
In her pictures theres no gap that made me think oh there it was. I thought it was early last year but she didn't look pregnant the summer before. 🤷‍♀️

In her pictures theres no gap that made me think oh there it was. I thought it was early last year but she didn't look pregnant the summer before. 🤷‍♀️
She posted a lot of pics of just her face in early summer 2018 though, and the body ones could have been older pictures.

Reactions: 1
So TAA been following this chick Hannah Atkins for a while now he seems to have started following her sister I believe. Not really tea but I think it could be something

Reactions: 3
So TAA been following this chick Hannah Atkins for a while now he seems to have started following her sister I believe. Not really tea but I think it could be something
That name sounds really familiar has she dated someone else?

That name sounds really familiar has she dated someone else?
I have never heard that name before. The sister Alice at least I believe they are sisters is a wag. She's dating Andre Green I think he plays for Sheffield United

Reactions: 3
Just shows if you want to keep something quiet you can. Social media is great but if you want a "normal" life you can. You decide what gets published or shown. Not shoving promotional stuff in your face daily/weekly. Or begging for fame. Well done to them both 😊

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.