Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wish there was a way to watch all friendly. I've found a stream for West ham v Tottenham and I'm loving it

Reactions: 1
Seeing Spurs getting beat by West Ham in pre season is giving me flashbacks to us getting beat by them in pre season, Ange must hate West Ham 😂

Really wish there was a way to watch all friendly. I've found a stream for West ham v Tottenham and I'm loving it
Some end up on streams but can never guarantee thats why I bought MUTV for a Month

Reactions: 2
Hector Bellerin continues to never disappoint.

1689680928895.png

1689680935251.png

Liking and commenting on a post is minimal but it is more than others have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
1000010587.jpg

Finally I don't trust anything to do with united and transfer until its actually signed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same for the old timers as the current players
even worse than it being a footballer thing its just a Men thing

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the page that was circulating recently regarding Keshi Anderson? Think it's been taken down now but was full of screenshots of messages and proof. Hardly surprising given his history with women. Feel so sorry for all the women that have been involved with him - seems awful. Took a screenshot of the main post:
This sounds horrendous.

Reactions: 2
I just read on twitter that Wesley Fofana is injured and will potentially miss months/the entire season. Must be a horrific injury if there’s a chance he misses the whole season before it’s even started, poor guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I just read on twitter that Wesley Fofana is injured and will potentially miss months/the entire season. Must be a horrific injury if there’s a chance he misses the whole season before it’s even started, poor guy.
From what I have seen it looks like he has ruptured his ACL.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
From what I have seen it looks like he has ruptured his ACL.
Not good at all. What makes it even worse is I think that’s actually a different injury to what he had last season, I thought it was maybe just an old one flaring up but a ruptured ACL is about as bad as it gets in sport. Have to feel for him, I swear he missed an entire season a few years ago before he joined Chelsea too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.