Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes me howl man. Him & Pep are the best/funniest managers there are, Pep is a fucking lunatic. It’s ok to say you like him, most rival fans can admit he’s a really decent and funny guy
I like Klopp and Pep too. They’re entertaining af.

Reactions: 9
Chilwell and Abraham have been called up, happy for them.

Reactions: 17
Exactly, some people have horrible reactions to fillers, I have a good friend who does injectables and won’t do certain ones because of the risks of arterial occlusion, and Botox is literally the most poisonous substance on earth (but the dose makes the poison!)
I have zero issue with these things (I’ve had botox and I am booked for some fillers), but don’t try and tell me a vaccine which is highly regulated, with side effects that are recorded and published, that over 3 billion people have had, isn’t safe

Chilwell and Abraham have been called up, happy for them.
happy for Tammy, sounds like he has been doing well at roma

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The Chilwell stans on Tumblr have got the knives out for Southgate, bunch of loons. He is seemingly single handedly to blame for Chilwell's problems.

Reactions: 7
This broke me

Do we think Stones and Naylor will break up over this? Seems it could detrimentally have an effect on his career now she’s been called out for posting things like this….

Reactions: 3
This broke me

Do we think Stones and Naylor will break up over this? Seems it could detrimentally have an effect on his career now she’s been called out for posting things like this….
Nah I reckon the only reason it will be a problem for him is if he doesn't get jabbed and therefore can't participate in the world cup

Olivia not having it doesn't necessarily mean John hasn't had it. My brother is an anti vax conspiracy theorist/idiot, but his other half isn't. You'd hope that John is capable of maintaining some independent thought and will make his own choices, particularly if his England chances are at stake (and if he chooses not to have it, that's his prerogative)

Reactions: 8
Nah a girl i know is a complete anti vax loon as in she thinks the virus is fake and Bill Gates paid off the governments to create fear and recruit people into his cult via microchip when the world collapses (i wish it was a joke). She’s started stockpiling like really weird shit because she thinks someone will reveal the truth “soon”. She geniunely said Bill Gates will control you remotely like in the Sims and she’s going to insulate her house so he can’t get her.

I pointed out that i don’t think Bill Gates has even heard of where we live and asked why he’d control her when he could control like…anyone and she didn’t laugh

Her boyfriend is the most sensible person and literally read medical research papers before deciding to get the vaccine.

So nah I don’t think they’ll split up over it. Not unless he refuses because of her and it ruins hiscareer

Reactions: 18
This broke me

I don’t think she’d give up the lifestyle over a vaccine will deffo turn a blind eye if he does get jabbed

Reactions: 8
Sod the players and wags I wanna hear more about this chick

Reactions: 23
The Chilwell stans on Tumblr have got the knives out for Southgate, bunch of loons. He is seemingly single handedly to blame for Chilwell's problems.
They are also the ones who think that alonso and shaw are worse than him. They were so sad about him not playing. Probably even himself were not that upset about it one way or another he was gonna play eventually and i dont think its southgate’s fault. It was all misfortune for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.