Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Redknapp was shagging Emma Noble, James Major's ex-wife. This was back in 1998/98. I'm from a town in the North West and some of the Liverpool footballers (Redknapp, Jason McAteer, Danny Murphy are the ones I can remember) used to drink there sometimes. A lad I was seeing at the time was really friendly with Danny Murphy and he told him. It was common knowledge amongst the players.

So, he's always been a bleep. A nice looking bleep but a bleep all the same.

Personally, I think ALL footballers are just one seedy hotel room away from a rape allegation. And I have absolutely NO doubt that it goes on every weekend - it's just all covered up by money and their clubs.

Quite surprised to see my little nugget on Redknapp wasn't on that Digital Spy thread 😂
The Spice Boys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hardly surprising 🤷‍♀️
I really hope she doesn't get more episodes of RHOCH. I knew her as a kid and it'll spoil the show for me.

She is never going to not keep going back to him. Why would she? She has a pretty cushy life being with Kyle and it'd kill her to see someone else enjoying it with him.

Reactions: 5
I really hope she doesn't get more episodes of RHOCH. I knew her as a kid and it'll spoil the show for me.

She is never going to not keep going back to him. Why would she? She has a pretty cushy life being with Kyle and it'd kill her to see someone else enjoying it with him.
What was she like growing up Bellini? Any tea?

Reactions: 2
Gutted I loved Jamie and Louise and didn’t see him as a serial shagger. is anyone loyal in the football world

Reactions: 10
Years ago a friend of mine got chatted up by David Beckham while Victoria was pregnant with Brooklyn! He said to her that obviously he couldn't take her on a proper date but he could come around to hers! She obviously said no. However, when it came out about his affair with Rebecca Loos, I wasn't the least bit surprised.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gutted I loved Jamie and Louise and didn’t see him as a serial shagger. is anyone loyal in the football world
I very much doubt it.

It's generally what happens when you give incredibly thick people a ton of bleeping cash every week. The result - crushed velvet mansions, fast cars, drink, drugs and shagging around. And it's been that way since the 1970's!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I very much doubt it.

It's generally what happens when you give incredibly thick people a ton of bleeping cash every week. The result - crushed velvet mansions, fast cars, drink, drugs and shagging around. And it's been that way since the 1970's!
you're right

Reactions: 3
Years ago a friend of mine got chatted up by David Beckham while Victoria was pregnant with Brooklyn! He said to her that obviously he couldn't take her on a proper date but he could come around to hers! She obviously said no. However, when it came out about his affair with Rebecca Loos, I wasn't the least bit surprised.
I remember the time when it was first reported he'd been unfaithful and they went on TV together (I think it was Parkinson) and Victoria said she punched him when she heard about it. I genuinely remember feeling gutted, like most people I think because I believed the "so in love" bullshit, but then when the Rebecca Loos stuff came out, it was undeniable which is why they never went to court over it - we just had Victoria prancing around like a dancing pony grinning manically to prove everything was fine.

But now it's open season despite the various injunctions he has. Mail Online is letting through loads of comments on every article about Harper's teacher and just his general shagging around. My favourite is always the person who corrects them and says "Dad of eight" 😂 Blinds have indicated he actually has his minders carry NDA's which they make the girl sign in an adjacent room, before allowing them in to the inner sactum where Beckham is waiting <vomit>

Personally, I've never found him attractive - vanity and stupidity is never a winning combination. I said on Digital Spy years ago that he looks like someone from a council estate and I nearly got lynched 😂 (I'm from a council estate originally before anyone jumps on me) Now with his aging tats and badly dyed bought and paid for thatch, he is repulsive.

So is Rio Ferdinand. If he was the last man on Earth, I would let it heal up. He actually makes me feel sick just looking at him - his mouth looks like a worn out car tyre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
@Be More Pacific (love your username!). I used to work with a girl that was friends with Ryan Giggs. When she was on a night out with Ryan, David Beckham was there and he looked at a few of this girls friends and said to Ryan 'can I trust these lot' and he said 'yes' so he then started chatting them up (he was with Victoria at this point). I do believe they try to surround themselves with girls they think they can trust and who won't do kiss and tells!

Reactions: 4
Marry for money, earn every penny. Sounds awful.
Do we think they’re all like this? I can’t imagine Solskjaer being a horrible slag, for example.
oh god I hope not - he was my weird (but very intense) first crush that lasted between 11-16. LOL.

• Haha
@Be More Pacific (love your username!). I used to work with a girl that was friends with Ryan Giggs. When she was on a night out with Ryan, David Beckham was there and he looked at a few of this girls friends and said to Ryan 'can I trust these lot' and he said 'yes' so he then started chatting them up (he was with Victoria at this point). I do believe they try to surround themselves with girls they think they can trust and who won't do kiss and tells!
Yes, like a lot of the names mentioned for Jamie Redknapp have been women successful in their own right who have something to lose as well (careers, relationships, status etc)

Like Becks and the rumours about Katherine whatsername and Lady Mary Charteris.

Whereas when players are younger, dumber, less to lose I think they go for any one that throws themselves at them

David Beckham can trust me 😉

I don’t understand why girls do a kiss and tell on them because they just make themselves look stupid. They know these men are in relationships so why cry about it afterwards??

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I don’t understand why girls do a kiss and tell on them because they just make themselves look stupid. They know these men are in relationships so why cry about it afterwards??
I think the only ones that do kiss and tells are in it for the money! The girl I worked with knew loads of gossip on all the Man U footballers but would never sell stories (although she did tell me the goss!)

Reactions: 5

Because the papers pay them thousands.
Also look at Helen wood, she got on big brother etc

Reactions: 7
Because the papers pay them thousands.
Also look at Helen wood, she got on big brother etc
Yes and nowadays it can be used for social media clout, creating a buzz around yourself to get followers up etc and live that influencer lifestyle and land a bigger fish. Plus potentially getting on Love Island etc etc

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.