Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Redknapp? Nooooo....Not into him, just thought he was a bit 1950's with his woman staying at home, but thought he was fairly sound.
Yeah that shocked me. Not gonna lie, I was always team Jamie when his wifey toddled off to try to be the next big thing in showbiz.
Even hearing that about Jamie, I think she'd get back with him in a heartbeat now that showbiz domination plans have gone tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jamie Redknapp had a thing with Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports’ presenter) who was Dec’s (of Ant and Dec) girlfriend at the time. Dec found out and dumped her. Redknapp also lost interest in her. She is now married to Ben Ainslie

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah that shocked me. Not gonna lie, I was always team Jamie when his wifey toddled off to try to be the next big thing in showbiz.
Even hearing that about Jamie, I think she'd get back with him in a heartbeat now that showbiz domination plans have gone tits up.
I thought they split cos he cheated though? She petitioned for divorce citing his unreasonable behaviour which he didn't challenge, which is a pretty good indication.

I know it's a forum quoting a forum but this is pretty decisive, also the guff they put out in the maintstream media is very ambiguous:

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

On here someone says he was having an affair with Georgie Thompson back in 2011: https://ontd-football.livejournal.com/3421812.html

This from 2014: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1986076/cheating-footballers/p2
"A very prominent lawyer told my friend (his wife) that Redknapp was among the most prolific for injunctions keeping a number of affairs secret. I think Louise might know but not too sure...lawyer said they were keen to protect the wholesome family image they have constructed, as they get a lot of their current work that way. I was shocked too....totally fell for the charade."

Although someone on the same page says they worked in PR for a few football clubs and Redknapp's name never came up, unlike John Terry.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Redknapp as handsome as he is & friendly. The man was shagging about for years. The DM knew this and somehow tried to portray Louise as some kind of witch. It was relentless the negative press she was given. I don’t even think Louise even knew a quarter of it.

Sometimes some figures will throw others under the bus to cover their own arses .... and I mean, even there own family. It’s dependant on the image the person has tried to portray to the public.

Reactions: 14
Jamie Redknapp? Nooooo....Not into him, just thought he was a bit 1950's with his woman staying at home, but thought he was fairly sound.
Redknapp was/is a pretty infamous shagger during his marriage. Louise was the putupandshutupwifey at home and then when they split up she got a load of flak for wanting to be ‘sexy’ or whatever. I don’t blame her for celebrating her freedom and putting herself in the spotlight. As usual, Redknapp got away scot-free and was the golden boy. There was very little coverage about his infidelities throughout their marriage just lots of positive press about him being a loving ‘family man’, devastated about his divorce.

Redknapp gives me the heebie-jeebies. It’s the lips.

Reactions: 22
Redknapp was/is a pretty infamous shagger during his marriage. Louise was the putupandshutupwifey at home and then when they split up she got a load of flak for wanting to be ‘sexy’ or whatever. I don’t blame her for celebrating her freedom and putting herself in the spotlight. As usual, Redknapp got away scot-free and was the golden boy. There was very little coverage about his infidelities throughout their marriage just lots of positive press about him being a loving ‘family man’, devastated about his divorce.

Redknapp gives me the heebie-jeebies. It’s the lips.
Shocking that they get away with this, my sympathies were always with Louise.

It suits the narrative with Harry Redknapp and his wife to have Jamie as a nice guy as well doesn't it.

Reactions: 11
Shocking that they get away with this, my sympathies were always with Louise.

It suits the narrative with Harry Redknapp and his wife to have Jamie as a nice guy as well doesn't it.
Do we believe that Harry has always been completely and only utterly devoted to his wife?
I’d like to think so as he seems nice but I also know what men with money and power can be like

Reactions: 12
Do we believe that Harry has always been completely and only utterly devoted to his wife?
I’d like to think so as he seems nice but I also know what men with money and power can be like
Totally agree, a man with that level of money and power plus a job that takes him away from home a lot being faithful is a very rare thing imo.

I'd be genuinely (pleasantly) surprised to hear about a genuinely faithful rich/ famous man tbh.

Although don't they make a big deal about how they are never apart those two? Maybe that's what Col Rooney should do, follow him around constantly 🤔

Reactions: 7
I remember hearing that Jamie redknapp has a really smelly penis.... Always enters my head when I see him on TV now 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
When Jamie played for Liverpool it was well known he was having an affair with a barmaid from one of the bars in the Albert Dock! Apparently that's why he left Liverpool FC as Louise found out and put her foot down. I always noticed whenever an article was on Daily Mail about Jamie and Louise (before their split) the comments were moderated in every single article so presumably he took out some kind of injunction. It was only after Louise left him that they stopped moderating and then a lot of people commented about his unfaithfulness. Tbh, I don't know many footballers who are faithful!

Reactions: 6
Their children stayed with Jamie in the house didn’t they and Louise moved out?

Reactions: 2
it was all in the comments on the DM the other day that he's had an affair with Kirsty Gallacher and that's why him and louise split!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Their children stayed with Jamie in the house didn’t they and Louise moved out?
I know this for a fact too, which seemed strange. Is it her bid for total freedom? She used to bang on and on about her kids though so it’s strange that she moved out so readily. I assumed the kids didn’t want to change schools either, think ones a boarder if not both.

Reactions: 2
I felt sorry for Louise. When they got together her music was going well, she featured regularly in sexiest female polls and was lusted after, then she married him and seemed to all but disappear. I saw her in a documentary about size zero, and it involved her becoming a size zero, and even though it was torture she said she would catch herself thinking how great she looked. It just made me feel sad for her, like she was just a shadow of her former self that actually felt she was attractive at this point. Now looking back on it, I wonder if it was the sense of control from depriving herself from food, and I wonder how under the thumb she was, or how she may have been out of control when it came to the narrative of her life.

I think she was somewhat demonized after the split and seemed to be all about her wanting to leave and be sexy again, but she obviously had a taste of freedom. The interest after strictly probably gave her an out in the sense she didn't have to be "dependent" wifey as she was somewhat in demand.

Reactions: 19
I went to uni with a girl who worked in a hotel. Had a fling when he was with Louise and we couldn’t believe it. This was years ago (prob 2001?)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
[
Jamie Redknapp had a thing with Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports’ presenter) who was Dec’s (of Ant and Dec) girlfriend at the time. Dec found out and dumped her. Redknapp also lost interest in her. She is now married to Ben Ainslie
I heard that’s why she no longer appeared on League of their own - it was down to Jamie.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jamie Redknapp was shagging Emma Noble, James Major's ex-wife. This was back in 1998/98. I'm from a town in the North West and some of the Liverpool footballers (Redknapp, Jason McAteer, Danny Murphy are the ones I can remember) used to drink there sometimes. A lad I was seeing at the time was really friendly with Danny Murphy and he told him. It was common knowledge amongst the players.

So, he's always been a bleep. A nice looking bleep but a bleep all the same.

Personally, I think ALL footballers are just one seedy hotel room away from a rape allegation. And I have absolutely NO doubt that it goes on every weekend - it's just all covered up by money and their clubs.

I thought they split cos he cheated though? She petitioned for divorce citing his unreasonable behaviour which he didn't challenge, which is a pretty good indication.

I know it's a forum quoting a forum but this is pretty decisive, also the guff they put out in the maintstream media is very ambiguous:

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

On here someone says he was having an affair with Georgie Thompson back in 2011: https://ontd-football.livejournal.com/3421812.html

This from 2014: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1986076/cheating-footballers/p2
"A very prominent lawyer told my friend (his wife) that Redknapp was among the most prolific for injunctions keeping a number of affairs secret. I think Louise might know but not too sure...lawyer said they were keen to protect the wholesome family image they have constructed, as they get a lot of their current work that way. I was shocked too....totally fell for the charade."

Although someone on the same page says they worked in PR for a few football clubs and Redknapp's name never came up, unlike John Terry.
Quite surprised to see my little nugget on Redknapp wasn't on that Digital Spy thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.