Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My colleague mentions going to these dinners / social gatherings where there’ll be a big group of girls who don’t really know each other and a some footballers. She isn’t very clear who organises this stuff ? I’d find it weird going to a dinner where I didn’t really know anyone
Delia 😍 do you have any Norwich City WAG tea for us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s because it is weird. Sounds like these girls have been booked from some sort of website
The Man City players flew in a load of models from Italy for a party (which their partners weren't invited to). I think this kind of thing is quite common.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who was it that asked Peter Crouch: "What would you be if you weren't a footballer?", and he replied "A virgin"! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The tea on Jake Hall needs to be spilled.... he is always still cheating on Misse. It's like back at the time Chloe Lewis broke up with him (thank god girl, lucky escape) he went out of his way to try wind Chloe Lewis up by getting someone who looks vaguely like her to continue to gaslight her from a far. Then he knocks her up after 2 mins and its like game over. Chloe is like a pretty version of Misse, they don't really look a like in the sense Chloe is beautiful, and Misse is tall.
What a horrible little weasel he is. He was vile to her to Towie. She’s had the last laugh though, have you seen her boyfriend? Jesus, Mary and Joseph 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh the stories I’ve heard. My friend has worked for a few premier league clubs and is high up now at one of them. They are all dogs and some of the stuff that goes on is just ignored by their clubs. David Beckham has so many injunctions it’s unreal, as does Jamie Redknapp but the absolute worst of the lot is Gary Lineker. He’s absolutely vile from what I’ve been told. Oh and the Gerrard stuff is true and Alex Curran is a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh the stories I’ve heard. My friend has worked for a few premier league clubs and is high up now at one of them. They are all dogs and some of the stuff that goes on is just ignored by their clubs. David Beckham has so many injunctions it’s unreal, as does Jamie Redknapp but the absolute worst of the lot is Gary Lineker. He’s absolutely vile from what I’ve been told. Oh and the Gerrard stuff is true and Alex Curran is a nasty piece of work.
I read that Lineker’s first marriage ended because of his alleged behaviour , if it’s true he’s a bleep.

Reactions: 14
When Lineker was still with his first wife he was known as The Surrey Shagger.
He had a thing with Colin Montgomerie’s (the golfer) first wife. I think he quite liked her but she dumped him as soon as the divorce money came through. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When Lineker was still with his first wife he was known as The Surrey Shagger.
He had a thing with Colin Montgomerie’s (the golfer) first wife. I think he quite liked her but she dumped him as soon as the divorce money came through. 😂
Yes!! I once went to a posh wedding down South and we had chauffeurs as part of the wedding party, we asked if he'd chauffeured any celebs.

He said Gary Lineker was a massive shagger and also an hole

Bizarrely he also said Mr Bean/ Rowan Atkinson was a cheat and he'd taken him home from a few parties with different women 🤣🤣🤣 sorry for that mental image! Apparently Rowan Atkinson was very nasty and bad mannered as well, never been able to look at him the same way since 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes!! I once went to a posh wedding down South and we had chauffeurs as part of the wedding party, we asked if he'd chauffeured any celebs.

He said Gary Lineker was a massive shagger and also an hole

Bizarrely he also said Mr Bean/ Rowan Atkinson was a cheat and he'd taken him home from a few parties with different women 🤣🤣🤣 sorry for that mental image! Apparently Rowan Atkinson was very nasty and bad mannered as well, never been able to look at him the same way since 🤣🤣🤣
God, that is not an image anyone wants. Mr Bean on the job 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've just googled and Mr Bean is now with the actress who plays Kate Middleton in The Windsors!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she dating James Acaster and she cheated on him with Rowan Atkinson? I believe James found out from reading a tabloid...
Yesh he said so in his stand up. I believe it was a while after they'd split, then he read a story and found out. Poor sod, getting binned for bean!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They don’t have to work
Luxury holidays whenever they want them
Luxury cars
Luxury house
All the clothes and jewellery...

a lot of these wags would be working in shops on minimum wage if they didn’t have the looks to bag a footballer.

tanya bardsley is a prime example. Spouts tit about how she’s made her own fortune and successful business... had she not been good lucking and got a footballer she’d not have that success

sad but for lots of girls hanging around nightclubs just waiting to bag someone rich and famous is actually like a career
Anyone watch ‘The Real Housewives of Cheshire’ *cringe* but I’ve always thought Tanya’s husband isn’t that interested in her and comes across as a bit of a sleaze.

Reactions: 19
Anyone watch ‘The Real Housewives of Cheshire’ *cringe* but I’ve always thought Tanya’s husband isn’t that interested in her and comes across as a bit of a sleaze.
Is she the one that met him when she was stripping and he came into the club? Or was that Leanne?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.