Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there was actually a programme/documentary about this once and I can’t for the life of me remember the name!
But essentially there are a few hotspots in various city’s that these girls just know that footballers go to! So they get all dolled up and buy outfits specifically to go and bag a footballer! Pretty grim if you ask me
Yeah exactly. Not saying they are all the same but it’s hard to feel sorry for a lot of them who are clearly just money grabbers.
Also the ones that will shag them anyway without protection and get pregnant even though they know they are married etc.
Half of them are as bad as the footballers

Reactions: 12
Yeah exactly. Not saying they are all the same but it’s hard to feel sorry for a lot of them who are clearly just money grabbers.
Also the ones that will shag them anyway without protection and get pregnant even though they know they are married etc.
the ones who are pregnant always give it the whole ‘I didn’t think I could have kids’

Reactions: 20
there was actually a programme/documentary about this once and I can’t for the life of me remember the name!
But essentially there are a few hotspots in various city’s that these girls just know that footballers go to! So they get all dolled up and buy outfits specifically to go and bag a footballer! Pretty grim if you ask me
I'd love to watch this!!

And yes it's rather cringe and you'd think the players would catch on but I feel like a lot of them are not that bright so don't really care 🤣

the ones who are pregnant always give it the whole ‘I didn’t think I could have kids’
I'm always shocked at how many footballers end up with babies from these 'relationships', like the John Stones girl upthread, you'd think the lads would be warned by their managers/advisors to be more careful, it must be a great payout for the women though

Reactions: 8
Take Becky Vardy for example who got pregnant just a few months after meeting Jamie, she knew what she was doing and is only with him for the money and lifestyle like many other wags. Her 1st and 2nd child were fathered by footballers and it was reported she told the father of her 2nd child that she was leaving him to "upgrade" - which i can believe. Even Jamie's parents don't like her and refused to attend the wedding and now they haven't spoken in years, very sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Another wag or ex wag/pretend model Misse Beriqi puts up with the constant cheating. Its a joke how they post loved up photos and paint picture perfect instas but its all lies. My best friend 1000% slept with Jake Hall on and off while he told her he was "on a break from Misse". He's a nasty serial cheater lol then he gets caught and embarrassingly enough asks her to get "re-engaged" to start over from the cheating!!
Off topic but Jake Hall always give me such weird vibes on Towie 😖

I can appreciate the luxurious lives some wags must live but it must be such a sad and lonely existence at the same time 🙁

Reactions: 12
Off topic but Jake Hall always give me such weird vibes on Towie 😖

I can appreciate the luxurious lives some wags must live but it must be such a sad and lonely existence at the same time 🙁
He was extremely controlling and nasty to Chloe on TOWIE, he also gaslit her severely so she looked crazy confronting Megan whatever her name is, all the while he was smirking and he obviously did it 😖

I was not surprised in the least when he was arrested for stalking misse and she was granted a restraining order against him, he's a really nasty little piece of work

Reactions: 16
Another wag or ex wag/pretend model Misse Beriqi puts up with the constant cheating. Its a joke how they post loved up photos and paint picture perfect instas but its all lies. My best friend 1000% slept with Jake Hall on and off while he told her he was "on a break from Misse". He's a nasty serial cheater lol then he gets caught and embarrassingly enough asks her to get "re-engaged" to start over from the cheating!!
Isn’t she the one whose brother was murdered in London recently?

Reactions: 6
To lighten the mood, who remembers when Dawn Ward called Misse raisin face on RHOC 🙊 and something about having a coco pop stuck on her face 🤣🤣 immature me loved that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
To lighten the mood, who remembers when Dawn Ward called Misse raisin face on RHOC 🙊 and something about having a coco pop stuck on her face 🤣🤣 immature me loved that
back in the day when Dawn Ward's arguments with anyone would make me wee myself (not literally ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they mostly really thick though aren't they so the women just see the money and the men just see the temptation. Fair play to Danielle Lloyd for walking away (never thought I'd say that!)

Reactions: 6
they mostly really thick though aren't they so the women just see the money and the men just see the temptation. Fair play to Danielle Lloyd for walking away (never thought I'd say that!)
I can never unsee her Pringle vag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I heard that, and that they have footage of her too. Whether being racist or sex stuff no idea, BUT she's hard as nails and I think she'd brush any Jamie stuff aside and bluff it out. No, I think they have stuff on her more so than him. I wouldn't be surprised if they have her on tape being a proper stinker and spilling the dirty laundry on other wags, so she had to keep doing it but in a less bitchy way so they could print stupid stories.
Love Colleen Rooney.
Becky Vardy DID only ever date footballers and did see Jamie as an upgrade (god knows why!). She used to work at a club where the ballers would go and would be sniffing around them constantly.

Jamie is also very well known for liking a bit of the devils dandruff and hangs around with some ROTTERS that are all over the drugs and chavvy as hell!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Becky Vardy DID only ever date footballers and did see Jamie as an upgrade (god knows why!). She used to work at a club where the ballers would go and would be sniffing around them constantly.

Jamie is also very well known for liking a bit of the devils dandruff and hangs around with some ROTTERS that are all over the drugs and chavvy as hell!
Jamie Vardy is the chavviest, scraggiest footballer going, it’s well known how he doesn’t behave like normal footballers, something about vodka/red bull before matches in the past. You just have to look at him to know he is a scraggy chav. Him snorting it deep or whatever he does is not gonna surprise anyone.

Reactions: 20
I can’t bear coleen TBH. I mean her husband is a complete bellend but she takes him back time and time again.
Calls out RV (who I am no fan of) but really I rolled my eyes - maybe be more concerned about your husband being completely inept at keeping his dick in his pants rather than throwing shade at someone passing on stories about your basement flooding.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He was extremely controlling and nasty to Chloe on TOWIE, he also gaslit her severely so she looked crazy confronting Megan whatever her name is, all the while he was smirking and he obviously did it 😖

I was not surprised in the least when he was arrested for stalking misse and she was granted a restraining order against him, he's a really nasty little piece of work
Are they still together??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.