Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also know this one. Biggest catfish going. Also all those pics of her in designer clothes? Shes goes into the Harvey Nichols personal shopping suite, tries them on, has photos taken and puts it all back. Its done in collab with the shop to advertise their clothes. Shes nothing special.
brilliant πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you notice alot of her pictures are in the same room. All different variations of Harvey Nichols in Bristol. She literally tries the clothes on, takes a pic and then puts them back on the rail. 🀣
Princess P whoever you are I ❀ u! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The photos in the changing room are killing me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also the trying the get the LV make up bag into every photo like it’s a handbag πŸ™ˆcringing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys this thread is gold!

I’ve tried to avoid mentioning this but I am a wag *cringe*. We have a child together as well.

The stories I could tell. Most if not all of what you read is true πŸ€“

This is true.... a said father of newborn baby is another high profile footballer who had a press injunction naming names.
Spill the beans. In a cryptic way of course 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you notice alot of her pictures are in the same room. All different variations of Harvey Nichols in Bristol. She literally tries the clothes on, takes a pic and then puts them back on the rail. 🀣
I always thought she worked there as I did think why’s she always in the same shop πŸ€” but now I know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I do, nice to meet you bestie! ❀❀
PrincessP, did you meet your partner at school/ younger or as adults? And if you don't mind me asking do you work/ have you ever worked? Am fascinated 🀣

I live in Nottingham and there are Forest and County WAGs of various generations/ ages all over the place, a few have boutiques/ beauty salons etc, and the obligatory white Landy πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
πŸ˜†
@PrincessP are you able to share anything else cryptically?
Do you enjoy being a wag?
Honestly its a very hard lifestyle. Generally sportsmen have huge egos, and are alpha males - mine included πŸ˜’. It isn't for everyone. There are perks obviously like a nice life. I live in a nice apartment and have a nice car etc

PrincessP, did you meet your partner at school/ younger or as adults? And if you don't mind me asking do you work/ have you ever worked? Am fascinated 🀣

I live in Nottingham and there are Forest and County WAGs of various generations/ ages all over the place, a few have boutiques/ beauty salons etc, and the obligatory white Landy πŸ˜…
We met in a night club - cliche! And yes I work part time - just a normal job. I didnt work for 2 years previously though as I had baby.

My good friend was a wag at the same club as Becky Vardy. She is hated apparently. She is also the Suns Secret Wag and the Colleen Rooney drama is all correct. Shes a rotter πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
My good friend was a wag at the same club as Becky Vardy. She is hated apparently. She is also the Suns Secret Wag and the Colleen Rooney drama is all correct. Shes a rotter πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

KNEW IT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
πŸ˜†

Honestly its a very hard lifestyle. Generally sportsmen have huge egos, and are alpha males - mine included πŸ˜’. It isn't for everyone. There are perks obviously like a nice life. I live in a nice apartment and have a nice car etc

We met in a night club - cliche! And yes I work part time - just a normal job. I didnt work for 2 years previously though as I had baby.

Ooooh thank you so much for replying. You sound lovely 😘.
Do you have a lot of wag friends or non wag friends.
I am a big football fan and don’t think it is an easy career at all. And I do admire the families of footballers as football is so high pressured compared to how it was say twenty years ago.
I believe what you said about Becky Vardy. Have always liked Coleen.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.