Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ronaldo could be bi I mean why would he need a surrogate Im sure most women would have his kids.

Reactions: 2
I am living for this thread 🙌

Ronaldos first child was with the waitress he paid off, the twins were with a surrogate even though he had a partner (his current partner) then they’ve now got another baby that the latter gave birth to! Fucked up.

Reactions: 15
I think Ronaldo could be bi I mean why would he need a surrogate Im sure most women would have his kids.
I think he’s a control freak. He paid 10mill (allegedly) to keep the first kids mum away. I wouldn’t be surprised if the kid with his gf was an ‘accident’.
just wants his kids, raised his way.

Reactions: 11
I think he’s a control freak. He paid 10mill (allegedly) to keep the first kids mum away. I wouldn’t be surprised if the kid with his gf was an ‘accident’.
just wants his kids, raised his way.
Sorry but no amount of money would make me give my baby to his father famous or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I worked with a girl in a scotland they had slept with Rio behind his wife’s back. She did a News of the World kiss and tell LOL

Reactions: 5
I thought he was open in terms of the conception of some of his children being via surrogate? Ronaldo, that is.
he is open about it but it’s still just so odd - like if he wants kids why not just settle down with a nice woman and have them, what other man on the planet has been known to do this, there was a point when he had no girlfriend so presumably he was raising them alone, what young single rich guy with the world at his feet would willingly become a single dad to aload of kids, it’s all very strange

Reactions: 16
he is open about it but it’s still just so odd - like if he wants kids why not just settle down with a nice woman and have them, what other man on the planet has been known to do this, there was a point when he had no girlfriend so presumably he was raising them alone, what young single rich guy with the world at his feet would willingly become a single dad to aload of kids, it’s all very strange
Michael Jackson LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t it after his & Gemma Atkinson’s ‘thing’ ended she went on a major downer? Can’t think of the details right now but she was much thinner & I’m sure she’s documented having unhealthy eating habits, body image, etc

Reactions: 3
Haven’t got any interesting tea about cheating footballers but a friend was one of Kate’s bridesmaids at her wedding. You’d think that Kate and Rio would ask for a charitable donation as a wedding gift given his wealth but they instead asked all guests to put money towards their honeymoon. 100% true. They’re completely vile.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
Haven’t got any interesting tea about cheating footballers but a friend was one of Kate’s bridesmaids at her wedding. You’d think that Kate and Rio would ask for a charitable donation as a wedding gift given his wealth but they instead asked all guests to put money towards their honeymoon. 100% true. They’re completely vile.
whaaaaat!!!? They are millionaires surely they don’t need to ask for money towards their honeymoon, you’d think they would ask for a donation to cancer research or something considering his wife died of cancer!

Reactions: 43
That’s so tacky. It was a destination wedding too. If I’d had a destination wedding, no way would I expect a gift. It’s such an expense as it is.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.