Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has only been online gossip, but obviously there are closeted players in the Premier League. There were stories years ago about Ashley Cole. It was a good arrangement for him and Cheryl as she had the court case hanging over her.
There were rumours about Alex Oxlaide Chamberlain and soon after he got together with Perrie. Not sure how true they are.
Ronaldo is meant to have dated Badi? a boxer in Morocco.

My dad lives in Spain and has been telling me this for years apparently it’s always in the papers over there
His family are also Catholic so I think that plays a part in his decision. He worships his Mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My new favourite thread... some of the current man city footballers are dirty dogs, kyle walker & john stones spring to mind straight away!

Reactions: 12
My new favourite thread... some of the current man city footballers are dirty dogs, kyle walker & john stones spring to mind straight away!
You can tell Kyle Walker is a right chav

On the man city subject I was at a restaurant in Manchester and on the next table Vincent Kompany, Kevin Du Bruyne, Fernandinho and some others were making a real racket as they’d just won the Prem. KDB posed for photos and seemed shy but the others seemed up themselves

Reactions: 4
I’d be surprised if she wasn’t his, she was born about 3 feet tall, definitely got his tall genes! Tbf these two are a right pair - remember she got sent home from the Euros cos her cocaine scandal was splashed across the tabloids & he paid a teenage prostitute to give him a blow job in the back of a taxi on his stag do 🙄

There’s not one person in Manchester who couldn’t tell you a story about Ryan Giggs & his tom cat behaviour 😳
As I said it’s only what I was told: the person could be a complete fantasised. But a lot of what they’ve said made sense. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There was a cheating scandal regarding abbey Clancy I distinctly remember it - tabloids were saying she was cheating on Peter, this is before they had any kids together I’ll see if I can find a link

Reactions: 7
There was a cheating scandal regarding abbey Clancy I distinctly remember it - tabloids were saying she was cheating on Peter, this is before they had any kids together I’ll see if I can find a link
Did she not get caught with a builder round about the beginning of their relationship.
They were both tot for tat at the beginning.

managers prefer players in long term relationships/married. The theory is they will be more committed to the game as their not distracted by chasing tail 🙄🙄🙄
This is why a lot of them keep their school girlfriends, agents advise them to settle down quick.

Reactions: 17
Objectively, she is probably naturally better looking than him but let’s not forget that his talent has paid for a lot of cosmetic treatments to enhance her looks.

Appearance-wise he probably is ‘punching’ but talent-wise, she is. As much as is made of her staunch Catholic faith, I suspect she stays with him for the WAG cachet.
Yes coleen is quite plain looking.

Reactions: 6
There must be numerous gay footballers, I mean wouldn’t the law of averages put at least a couple in every squad? I can only think of Justin (?) Fashanu though.
To be cynical about it, the first “out” player could potentially make an absolute fortune - someone decent looking with an ounce of personality could easily transcend the sport to utter superstardom, like an Ali or an Imran Khan.

Reactions: 8
I have always said this. There was a year she did X factor and she was dead behind the eyes and never cracked a smile. Sad really
I was told by someone that the reason they were put together was to show that he wasn't gay and that after her punch up with that toilet attendant she wasn't a racist

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure about the Cheryl and Ashley thing being fake, she seemed genuinely heartbroken (see Piers Morgan interview) and I don’t think acting is one of her talents...
I did read a convincing blind about her being closeted and there’s all the Chim stuff but I’m not quite buying it.
There is a darkness/sadness to her, though, and she picks horrific men. I feel sorry for her, she seems very unhappy somehow.

Reactions: 28
Yeah this was part of the story I was told by the guy. And that Peter had been chronically cheating on her.

Reactions: 2
My Clancy/Crouch theory is that there was enough genuine attraction between them at the start (she’s beautiful and seems quite bright, he’s funny and probably better in the flesh) and they took a fling/friendship and decided to team up to raise both profiles and monetise the “lovely family” brand Beckham type thing. No expectation of fidelity on either side.

Reactions: 5
There is a darkness/sadness to her, though, and she picks horrific men. I feel sorry for her, she seems very unhappy somehow.
Not sure about darkness and sadness, she's just a typical chav with money to me, her style, her taste in men, the racism lol

• Angry
Reactions: 17
My Clancy/Crouch theory is that there was enough genuine attraction between them at the start (she’s beautiful and seems quite bright, he’s funny and probably better in the flesh) and they took a fling/friendship and decided to team up to raise both profiles and monetise the “lovely family” brand Beckham type thing. No expectation of fidelity on either side.
I agree. I think he’s probably quite charismatic and self-deprecating. That’s quite an attractive combination, especially when paired with wealth and success.

Reactions: 12
This has only been online gossip, but obviously there are closeted players in the Premier League. There were stories years ago about Ashley Cole. It was a good arrangement for him and Cheryl as she had the court case hanging over her.
There were rumours about Alex Oxlaide Chamberlain and soon after he got together with Perrie. Not sure how true they are.
Ronaldo is meant to have dated Badi? a boxer in Morocco.

His family are also Catholic so I think that plays a part in his decision. He worships his Mum.
Ronaldo is gayer than Elton John lets be honest. The whole girlfriend and children thing is so weird, there absolutely is watertight contracts on custody rights and money etc., Turkey basters and/or very discreet fertility clinics.

I’d not heard the rumours about Oxlaide-Chamberlain, but I’d be a willing guy for him if he was gay. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought he was open in terms of the conception of some of his children being via surrogate? Ronaldo, that is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.