Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is true and it doesn't matter if it is but I have read that Ronaldo is actually gay but closeted and he won't come out in case it ruins his career.
My dad lives in Spain and has been telling me this for years apparently it’s always in the papers over there

Reactions: 16
I love VB and DB. She's so funny in her documentaries back in the day and can take the piss out of herself. I'm gutted if he did shag Katherine Jenkins. I defo think he shagged Rebecca Loos though and there was a rumour he'd been playing about when VB was pregnant with Brooklyn. I read it in a book by a journalist who worked for heat magazine

Reactions: 3
DB used to come and watch his kids in an Academy my kid played at. He religiously brought the 3 boys every week and was really nice with everyone, just a normal Dad supporting his kids. Sometimes his Dad came, really friendly guy too. Never saw VB though she never made an appearance. Tbh at the time Harper was not a girly girl at all, always seemed like she’d be better than her brothers at footie. The boys were all basically ‘gifted’ their Academy places because of their Dad, and none of them were really that good. Brooklyn got dropped 1st and if he’d have really been driven to be a player he would have probably got into a slightly lower club, but he didn’t bother, which just shows that he wasn’t prepared to put the work in, and wasn’t really that interested unless it was an A team club i.e. all the perks without the work.

Reactions: 9
This is Steven Gerrard’s cousin, “Uncle Bobby”... http://www.uk.news.voxquo.com/notic...errards-cousin-is-one-of-Britains-most-wanted.

Apparently the protection was needed because ‘The Psycho’ (aka George Bromley Jr) and Gerrard both liked the same (15yo) girl. Nice.

But yes, they are v quiet these days.
Wow I had no idea about Gerrard, my bf is a huge Liverpool fan (originally from Southport) and all I knew about him was that he's a massive Liverpool legend and pretty much has god like status now 🤣 'the miracle of Istanbul' etc lol

I had no idea he was so majorly dodgy, seems like it may be common knowledge in Liverpool, are you from the city? And what's the general opinion on him there?

yeah it is absolutely bizarre isn’t it, I mean where is he getting these kids from?
I'm 100% sure Crispy is at least in part gay, and definitely has weird issues with where his kids come from.

However what about the alleged rape in the US, which didn't he pay her off for?

I've also read Portuguese kiss and tells about him.

I've also heard that his first born came from an accidental pregnancy with an underage waitress, so he is clearly interested in women too.

Reactions: 7
Wow I had no idea about Gerrard, my bf is a huge Liverpool fan (originally from Southport) and all I knew about him was that he's a massive Liverpool legend and pretty much has god like status now 🤣 'the miracle of Istanbul' etc lol

I had no idea he was so majorly dodgy, seems like it may be common knowledge in Liverpool, are you from the city? And what's the general opinion on him there?

I'm 100% sure Crispy is at least in part gay, and definitely has weird issues with where his kids come from.

I've also heard that his first born came from an accidental pregnancy with an underage waitress, so he is clearly interested in women too.
oooo maybe he likes all sorts

Reactions: 2

No, I’m not a Scouser but have family there 🙂

Reactions: 1

yeah there’s so many question marks around it all
I follow jasmine lennard (soooo disappointed there isn’t a thread on here about her) on twitter and she was really going to town on spilling the tea on him, but then she’s a massive bullshitter and clearly has some issues of her own so you have to take some of what she says with a pinch of salt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aren't footballers notorious for having orgies when they are away ?? I've always heard stories of wild orgies and call girls. Wayne Rooney being the best example I can find. Also I am sure lampard back in the day had a few ladies of the night.

I think if you become a wag. You will know your spouse will play away especially with being away for matches. They go to these mad after-parties with young girls throwing themselves all over them.

Reactions: 6
This thread is so salty and I am here for it 🙌🏻
I’m a right bore, I don’t know anyone who knows any celebs. Best I’ve got is meeting Charlie dimmock when I was 9 😂
Me either!
My claim to fame is being asked to move out of the way by Brain May! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aren't footballers notorious for having orgies when they are away ?? I've always heard stories of wild orgies and call girls. Wayne Rooney being the best example I can find. Also I am sure lampard back in the day had a few ladies of the night.

I think if you become a wag. You will know your spouse will play away especially with being away for matches. They go to these mad after-parties with young girls throwing themselves all over them.
Definitely- I feel sorry for the ones who started dating when they were young and at school though. All of a sudden their shy, quiet, wholesome boyfriend from Dudley starts ramming it in to all and sundry 😑🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Definitely- I feel sorry for the ones who started dating when they were young and at school though. All of a sudden their shy, quiet, wholesome boyfriend from Dudley starts ramming it in to all and sundry 😑🤢
people speak about Colleen Rooney in this respect as she started dating Wayne as a school girl, i grew up not far from her and some of my friends were her friends too and I can categorically say he was asking her out for years and she had zero interest in him until he got his football academy place and got tipped to be a massive star!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wayne Rooney is definitely punching above and beyond his weight with her. She's quite pretty he gets referred to as shrek

Reactions: 9
Wayne Rooney is definitely punching above and beyond his weight with her. She's quite pretty he gets referred to as shrek
Objectively, she is probably naturally better looking than him but let’s not forget that his talent has paid for a lot of cosmetic treatments to enhance her looks.

Appearance-wise he probably is ‘punching’ but talent-wise, she is. As much as is made of her staunch Catholic faith, I suspect she stays with him for the WAG cachet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Marry for money, earn every penny. Sounds awful.
Do we think they’re all like this? I can’t imagine Solskjaer being a horrible slag, for example.

Reactions: 14
Marry for money, earn every penny. Sounds awful.
Do we think they’re all like this? I can’t imagine Solskjaer being a horrible slag, for example.
I think some are better behaved, maybe the brighter ones or those from other cultures?
I can remember saying that you never heard anything bad about Ryan Giggs and then he was front page news practically the next day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no idea if it’s true. But I’ve been told by a fairly reliable source that Peter crouches first child isn’t his.
Apparently she got lonely a lot when he was away playing. Told the guy it was his but that her and Peter wanted a baby anyway. So he was to have nothing to do with the baby.
I’d be surprised if she wasn’t his, she was born about 3 feet tall, definitely got his tall genes! Tbf these two are a right pair - remember she got sent home from the Euros cos her cocaine scandal was splashed across the tabloids & he paid a teenage prostitute to give him a blow job in the back of a taxi on his stag do 🙄

I think some are better behaved, maybe the brighter ones or those from other cultures?
I can remember saying that you never heard anything bad about Ryan Giggs and then he was front page news practically the next day 🤣
There’s not one person in Manchester who couldn’t tell you a story about Ryan Giggs & his tom cat behaviour 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.