Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Owa! 😡 hope he stands on a jaggy thistle the bam!

Are you going to any of the games, got a ticket for Cyprus game, can’t get to Spain one though, ragin!
---
Wtf are they wearing? They look like extras from Scooby Doo! 🤣

View attachment 2028194
I’m going to both! I was only going to the Spain one originally but ended up buying Cyprus tickets too as I actually want to see us win a game 🫣 I hope I’m eating my words after the Spain game 😂

Reactions: 2

BDY_97

VIP Member
Just coming on this thread to say that Kostas Tsimikas needs to post more photos of his lovely dogs. We haven't seen any for a while!
Kostas Tsimikas also needs to cut that hair of his ASAP. I absolutely hate it on him, every time him & Nunez are both on the pitch I can’t tell who is who 🤣

Popupchick

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230208_202408_Instagram.jpg

FUCKING FRED

pic not from today game I just like the pic
---
Screenshot_20230208_202408_Instagram.jpg

FUCKING FRED

pic not from today game I just like the pic

BDY_97

VIP Member
Paul Tierney was dying to rule our first goal out lmaoo he hates us, probably because Klopp clocked him. Try ruling those two out you bald raisin 👍🏼

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
If anyone was going to score i’m glad it was him lol. I’m fully expecting you lot to come back in the second half though but i’m leaving with a Gakpo goal so i’m all good 🤣
nunez to make it 2 is what i'm expecting

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Neville is saying that Bruno is a disgrace. He might be nursing an injury which is why he wants to come off? Neville is doing my head in at the minute.
---
the sane Utd fans agreed with Klopp. Its crazy as I hate losing to LFC obv but if I had choice over losing 1 of our last 4 games itd be this.
Though of course i'd prefer winning all
Yeah there’s definitely fixture congestion especially for teams in Europe. World Cup hasn’t helped.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Good game this, one thing I have to say though Konate… where would Liverpool be if he was actually fit the whole first half of the season. I rate him highly!
I know you can never say for sure but i’m pretty confident if he was fit all season we would be comfortably within the top 4. I never hear anyone talking about him but he’s 100% been our best defender this season.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
ETA: Didn’t know we couldn’t post tik tok links anymore, woops 😂

Gives me goosebumps every time I hear this. This isn’t my video but I’m just going through them all on tik tok. Wish I could re live yesterday and just not got so drunk as I can’t remember most of it 😂

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Course we are, we’re doctor tottenham after all. Dier mistake to put us 1-0 down in the first 15 mins, then i’ll be blaming his dog sitter.

• Haha