Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
& person who posted it is a twat so wouldn't surprise me him posting old pics to try whip the hatred up :rolleyes: :mad:
It’s always a high intensity fixture for both players and fans so it wouldn’t surprise me. With regards to the game i’m just hoping for a 3-1 utd or something similar rather than a battering, i’ve just seen our lineup and it’s not looking good 😭

Reactions: 1

hello from me

VIP Member
She hasn’t said but she’s deleting certain comments and keeping the ones that mention Walker. I don’t think he would be stupid to go there again but then I didn’t think he would be waving his willy around in public
Was she wearing her magic beads 🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Alisson is the best goalkeeper in the world, I don’t care what anyone says. If he stays as good as he has been the last 5 years he’s going down as one of the greatest ever. We would be in the relegation zone if it wasn’t for him 🤣

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm not sure why there was so much et over the et but worth it for Fred to get 1. & bloody delighted for Garnacho feel like a proud big Sister.

And glad we won so I can complain about the West Ham goal without just sounding bitter

BDY_97

VIP Member
nunez to make it 2 is what i'm expecting
No chance, he’s miles off it today from what I watched and I can actually see him coming off soon. Think his shoulder injury must be bothering him because usually he’s well up for it and today he just looks sluggish.

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
It’s always a high intensity fixture for both players and fans so it wouldn’t surprise me. With regards to the game i’m just hoping for a 3-1 utd or something similar rather than a battering, i’ve just seen our lineup and it’s not looking good 😭
I'm hoping for a draw. Its always such a unpredictable fixture.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Thank you to Southampton for not going as dirty as you could have with the ref doing fuck all in being impartial

BDY_97

VIP Member
Playing 4 forwards with Salah, Nunez, Gakpo and Jota… if they could all chip in with a goal each and we have no Alisson howlers then job done 👍🏼

let a girl dream 😭😭
At least Gomez isn’t playing, that man is not seeing heaven after his performance against them at anfield 🤣 I feel sorry for Milner man he signed a contract extension thinking he would just play cup games and mentor the youngsters yet here he is starting at the Bernabeu 😭

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
there’s always next year I guess… 😔😅

View attachment 2031108
We have been knocked out the champions league by madrid FOUR times in the last five years, if we somehow get top 4 i’m begging we don’t have to go anywhere near them next season 😭 I can’t lie i’m taking that result any day over what I thought could have been another battering