Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
No it's a poisoned seat tomorrow night. Unless there is a rapid BBC climb down and Gary back in the seat. Nobody is gonna be presenting it.

I imagine lots of presenters screening their calls at the moment to conveniently miss the call asking them to do MOTD.
---

Mings is such a beast of a man! 🥵🥵🥵
😂 Can you imagine the comments they are trying to come up with right now?

I like Ian Wright but I missed this from August 2020 and it’s pretty shocking. When Matt Le Tissier, Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson were sacked from Sky Sports, he said this:
'The racism is going through the roof today. Can somebody just answer me this: What does Micah Richards, Alex Scott, Sol Campbell, Clinton Morrison, or any other black pundit have to do with Sky's decision to get rid of these guys?

'All because three middle-aged white guys have got the sack. I kiss my teeth, say raasclaat and all that sort of stuff. What have they done, what have these guys done?

'Because a black person or a woman might get the opportunity to do this job. They might get a chance to do this show. Why are people upset?'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Popupchick

VIP Member
If it happens anywhere, it’ll be in the Champions League!
Exactly anything can happen in the champions league

Excluding man united in the CL 1999 treble and 2008 my fav night had to be Istanbul 2005. What a night, what a match.
Gonna ignore it was Liverpool tho 🤣🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
😆 I mean no disrespect to him, but is there not ANYONE else they could have selected?! She who knows nothing of Liverpool’s midfield
Not really no 🤣 I would have said Keita over Milner but his experience is needed now that Hendo isn’t playing.
---
Tbf I don’t think anyone is beating Real Madrid they’re insane
The worst part is a lot of the time they don’t even play that well, they just seem to have luck in the CL that no other team has. I honestly can’t see any outcome other than them winning the whole thing.

Popupchick

VIP Member
I'm gonna need rashford to make karius cry
I'm gonna need bruno to make karius cry
I'm gonna need them all to make him cry

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
No chance, he’s miles off it today from what I watched and I can actually see him coming off soon. Think his shoulder injury must be bothering him because usually he’s well up for it and today he just looks sluggish.
Told ya :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Did he actually slip or was he sliding in for a tackle? I know his foot slips off the ball but can't really see on that clip if he slipped beforehand or not. If he slipped first and came in studs up then it was an accident but can also see why he was sent off.

If he had come in with the other leg then he may have got away with it
not sure of a actual slip, more his foot slipped off top of the ball after he got it. i'm more pissed about the lack of penalty

Popupchick

VIP Member
Are you okay? Repeating that 3 times 😂
Hopefully they'll be alright and settle into the game. I agree they must be tired but got to keep pushing through. They're fit enough, they'll be grand. He's resting a few so fresh legs later on 🤞🏼☺
I have no idea what happend 🙈🙈

Someone is gonna be sent off 🤣

• Haha