Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
🤣 what’s this…the sixth time? Feels like we play each other every two weeks
4th time this year and it’s only the beginning of march 😭 i feel like since christmas it’s just been wolves, brighton, chelsea and a madrid battering 💀

• Sad
Reactions: 2

BDY_97

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s also a tax thing? Better it go to friends than the tax man?

England squad announcement at 2pm today 🥳 Do we reckon there’ll be any surprises?
Based on form Trent & Reece James shouldn’t be called up but Reece probably will anyway because Southgate likes to contradict himself. Chilwell has to be called up surely? Apart from that I think it will be the usual boring lot.

Reactions: 1

pixxyy

VIP Member
There’s this one utd fan I follow on twitter called Jonny who’s been having a meltdown over it for 2 days 😭 It was definitely weird for him to touch it as a utd player especially considering some of our own players refuse to touch it until they win a trophy with us, but fuck me there’s worse things going on in the world. His excuse was a bit embarrassing though 🤣
yeah the excuse was totally believable 🙈 oh bet I know the Jonny he's worse than Goldbridge

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Good game this, one thing I have to say though Konate… where would Liverpool be if he was actually fit the whole first half of the season. I rate him highly!

pixxyy

VIP Member
Dont know if any of you watched the Man Utd Womens game but similar to the Men, shouldve had at least 1 pen

L3moning

VIP Member
If it was any other team I would be confident we could do it, but our record against madrid is fully cursed so I’ve just accepted that it’s not happening 😭 We are starting James Milner at the Bernabeu in the year 2023 so that says it all about our chances.
Based on Liverpool's history with Madrid I can see them winning 4-1, with the 1 being the last kick of the game.

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Milner man he signed a contract extension thinking he would just play cup games and mentor the youngsters yet here he is starting at the Bernabeu 😭
😆 I mean no disrespect to him, but is there not ANYONE else they could have selected?! She who knows nothing of Liverpool’s midfield

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Based on Liverpool's history with Madrid I can see them winning 4-1, with the 1 being the last kick of the game.
Nah we will score early on and give everyone hope only to crumble after 30 minutes 🤣 We could be 5-0 down and a Nunez goal would still have me levitating to be fair lmfao

redstraw16

VIP Member
As much as I like Ben White and his complete honesty on not really liking football, let’s be honest, he isn’t even the best looking player at Arsenal!!

She is pretty, but I’m always wary on what is a filter with wags.
out of interest, who do we think is the best looking player at Arsenal? 🤔

BDY_97

VIP Member
was always gonna be Gakpo :ROFLMAO:
If anyone was going to score i’m glad it was him lol. I’m fully expecting you lot to come back in the second half though but i’m leaving with a Gakpo goal so i’m all good 🤣