Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Has anyone watch this video where the Gladbach and Bayern fans have to watch the match in silence. I hope they do more of these as this was really enjoyable to watch.
When the 2 guys tripped over each other 😂 omg - I couldn’t do it - I scream in the house by myself

• Haha
Reactions: 3

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'll admit I was swearing at him during the 2 games we played but more lovely posts for our thread

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Bruno Fernandes is a dislikable prick.

Also, and this is by no way a slight on any Utd fans on here, more the utter dross on Twitter, but opposition fans tore Jurgen to shreds when he talked about and continues to talk about fixture congestion. Now Utd fans are all over Twitter blaming that.
---
6!!!
WTF is happening?!?
the sane Utd fans agreed with Klopp. Its crazy as I hate losing to LFC obv but if I had choice over losing 1 of our last 4 games itd be this.
Though of course i'd prefer winning all

pixxyy

VIP Member
My streams thankfully keep dying so i've quit trying. I was expecting this but hoping it'd be abit tighter at least

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Respect Milner! To be fair he’s been actually pretty solid most of the times he’s played this season even though I slander him for being a pensioner 🤣 7-0 for Liverpool and 5-1 for Celtic, not a bad sunday!
He was actually decent when he came on to be fair to him! I loved the bit of commentary ‘they’ve even got Milner doing stepovers now’ 😂 Fab Sunday for you, hope you enjoyed it!

• Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Delighted for Gakpo with the goal! Expecting United to come back in the second half though so just happy with the Gakpo with the goal!!

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Good 3 points away to Fulham, clean sheet and Jesus is back playing again. Just got to keep doing what we are doing!
Sounds like a lot of bad decisions at the Man u game?