Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm nervous but I'm more proud that we even got this fair.

Win or lose I'm gonna be proud unless we play shit.
feel like we can really do this
Karius is gonna turn into prime Neuer as he's gonna want to show everyone he's better than the CL Final. Plus ex LFC so will hate us anyways lol

Reactions: 3

Diddikins

VIP Member
I said to my OH earlier if Man Utd win tonight, I think they’ll go all the way. I might even have a bet on it.

To be fair to Maguire. He is the official club captain. It wouldn’t have been right on principle if Bruno only held the trophy. I had hoped Erik would have made Bruno the official captain in July but he didn’t so it’s only fair both of them held it.
No I know he is. But he doesn’t deserve it😂 he might not even be there next season. If he is I hope they change club captain.

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Touché 🤣

Dogsitter arrived for Wolves Spurs as Erics +1, jinxed Spurs, then promptly left him at full time for one our lads 🤣. Take her back please 😭

Maybe she’s the witch that was hanging around at the start of the season!
Said with all the love in the world babe 😘

We were cursed long before Anna and we will be long after the divorce 😫

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Britney De villers - awful
I’d be really curious to see her in person without make up, in most of the pics she posts her skin is so stupidly smooth that I know some editing app is working overtime 🤣
So, there are just 6 points between 20th and 12th place. Who's everyone predicting for relegation? I am predicting Bournemouth, Southampton and Leeds, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if West Ham or Leicester get relegated. I think Everton will survive because under Dyche they will be hard to beat and will just about get enough wins/draws to survive.
I’d back your 3, unless Madders gets injured again, then I’d swap Leicester with Leeds. Even as a Liverpool fan I’d rather not see Everton relegated, be a little bit of a shame to see their run of staying in the top flight since the 50’s ending.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I thought this would have been a closer game. Liverpool have been really good and MU look exhausted

pixxyy

VIP Member
I have to say though, Maguire you should be mortified for how you carried on. Front and centre of the celebrations as if you led this team or played any part significant whatsoever. Complete arrogance and I will love it when he’s gone in the summer, sick of the sight of him.
Thats bs like him or not he's the Captain so of course he'll be lifting the trophy

wordzalad

VIP Member
surely it should be easy to get the cctv and find the fans doing this 🙄. It’s not needed. All clubs have arseholes but you’d think they’d both know by now this is proper shitty behaviour

pixxyy

VIP Member
we couldve all had a nice night laughing at Chelsea :(
---
bloody press least the comments under are by sane people

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Spurs have to be one of the worst teams in the leagues looks wise
Hugo and Hojbjerg would like a word. (Hoj… I think it’s the Viking thing 🫡) Cuti’s cute and those Son photos 🥵 Honorable mention for Villa here… mainly because Mings proves God is a woman and she sculpted him herself. Worst has got to be Man U- Casemiro looks like he would break my back and not in a good way 🫣

spare a thought for the PL losing Gazzaniga 😭 I get the impression he wasn’t great for Spurs but damn he was good to look at 🤣
Zomg Gazza… 🥵🥵🥵 He was something else. He was a great back up goalie and I get the feeling if he’d had known where his/Lloris’ career went, he’d have stayed. He’d be Lloris’ successor for sure. Still remember how great he was in the Liverpool game at Anfield. Anyways- there’s a guy at my work who looks like Gazza in the right angles and I find myself staring a bit too often- mainly because I find it weird he doesn’t speak with an Argentinian accent 😆

I read a fan fiction on him and for the next month every time i saw him i would blush 😳
Do share 😏