Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member
So Liverpool need to score 4 goals and RM to score none for Liverpool to win 😬😬I don't like them odds. But stranger things have happend.

Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
Milner been subbed on.
Liverpool 5-6 Manchester United
Respect Milner! To be fair he’s been actually pretty solid most of the times he’s played this season even though I slander him for being a pensioner 🤣 7-0 for Liverpool and 5-1 for Celtic, not a bad sunday!

BDY_97

VIP Member
its not even that its just we're that bad :ROFLMAO:
Nah as bad as you lot were you can’t take away from that Liverpool performance, best we have played in a long time regardless of how much utd collapsed.
---
I’m sorry but Bruno Fernandes is a dislikable prick.

Also, and this is by no way a slight on any Utd fans on here, more the utter dross on Twitter, but opposition fans tore Jurgen to shreds when he talked about and continues to talk about fixture congestion. Now Utd fans are all over Twitter blaming that.
---
6!!!
WTF is happening?!?
It’s laughable man. The same people who came at Klopp for “moaning” about fixture congestion for years, yet now they have to play a couple of extra games a month and they are complaining. I see #GlazersOut was trending after the game 🤣

Eli_99

Thats bs like him or not he's the Captain so of course he'll be lifting the trophy
If you ask any United fan who their captain is, the answer isn’t Maguire.

He was kept club captain to keep the peace- it was a shrewd move by Ten Hag. If he had removed Maguire as captain last summer the media would have been on his back “oh stripped as captain & dropped” blah blah. Just like how he gave him a few minutes yesterday- he draw much attention to the fact he didn’t feature. Just like how he dealt with Ronaldo, he’s giving it no oxygen. He’ll be off in the summer and no one can accuse Ten Hag or the club of treating him unfairly etc etc.

I’m actually think he’d have gotten a bit of good publicity if he stood aside and let Bruno, the real captain, lift the trophy. You’d have more respect for him.

pixxyy

VIP Member
1 thing I do love is the twitter reaction you'd think we were in relegation spots. And thats the reaction from Utd fans not just rivals

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’m sorry :(. They suck. Hope both sides of their pillow are warm x
---

I’m begging for another Wagatha
thanks I think it was most likely just a random I had, just find the timing funny. If anyone used to listen to Scott Mills i'm sure Chris on the show used to say thats what he did. As seeing the Birthday message reminded him he had them added :ROFLMAO:

pixxyy

VIP Member
Seeing a lot of Utd fans on twitter saying they never get any decisions in their favour.....I'd like to direct your eyes to exhibit A 😒😒
pff totes onside. I always say it but all we can do is hope it evens out by end of season. Its so rare we get a game though with no dodgy decisions nowdays

redstraw16

VIP Member
Playing 4 forwards with Salah, Nunez, Gakpo and Jota… if they could all chip in with a goal each and we have no Alisson howlers then job done 👍🏼

let a girl dream 😭😭

• Haha