Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
question for the horndogs

if you had to pick between your team winning a major trophy or never winning a trophy again but you get to be dicked down by your fave player - what are you picking?
Dicked 💯 and after those Son photos this morning, I’m currently questioning who my favourite player is 😳

Reactions: 4

Popupchick

VIP Member
And of course out pen don't get checked.

What the point to vsr if they don't check everything
---
Nah that was a clear red for me this time, sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ He really needs to be more careful he’s had a lot of bother with red/yellow cards this season
Fair enough. But how can you stop following thought.

And again ref don't wanna see the handball I'm sorry but this is bullshit
---
HOW THIS THAT NOT HANDBALL

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
That poor man 😢 Some people just need therapy rather than football.

Conte man only coached the one loss we had 🤔

• Haha
I'm not sure why there was so much et over the et but worth it for Fred to get 1. & bloody delighted for Garnacho feel like a proud big Sister.

And glad we won so I can complain about the West Ham goal without just sounding bitter
Garnacho was on fire. He’s amazing for his age. Hope he goes far!! He plays his little heart out each time!!!
---
I fucking love fred
So do I!!! I know he’s not well liked but he’s sooo likeable I think. His big smile as well. Love him sliding on his stomach like that 🤣

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Seriously why is VAR becoming so inconsistent disallowed a goal which I understand why it was not given, but they didn't even check for a penalty when Saka was rugby tackled to the floor. Soon fans won't celebrate a goal as they will fear that it will be disallowed and for me it is starting to become a joke now.
Soon? Thats been me for the last year and a half😭

wordzalad

VIP Member
Bernardo is cute, I have to say this, as I’ve said before he kinda looks like my other half 🤣

• Heart