Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Well not much happened in the first half of the Vale vs Peterborough game I apologise to those who are watching it on Sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Football twitter ffs, is it true though? Wouldn’t surprise me, she’s deactivated twitter as well and all the comments😭

• Wow
  • Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
A warning to current players keeping their finances in order….

I had a feeling he was in financial trouble in 2018, when he did CBB, The Jeremy Kyle Show and put out an autobiography all in the same year.

• Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
All of owners of the big six should have been forced to sell after the Super league shit! Any owner who does that shit does not love football and just cares about money

I would legitimately pay to see Maguire and Grealish fight
tbf i'd pay more to see Sasha/Fern's reaction with them being besties

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
Fair play to Romeo Beckham tbh. It can't be particularly lucrative and I'm sure he'll be expecting a bit of stick from people for "only" playing for Brentford's B team. He's at least got himself a job and having a consistent crack at it. Not all the kids in that family will be able to say the same lol.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Thiago Silva’s wife wasn’t having it with the Chelsea fans last night 🤣

I respect the passion can’t lie If I was a wag thats how i’d be, a fan first and foremost, not to mention if my man was playing shit - oh he’d be told about it😭 wouldn’t be slating my partners team mates publically like she does though…

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread @HaloGirl
Predictions
- next divorce - Gundo and his wife he loves eating out In Manchester - irreconcilable differences
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know) - Jack and me. It had to come out
- next engagement - Jack and Sasha proposal under a lavish balloon arch. I had to let him go so it’s sloppy seconds for Sash
- next pregnancy - Kyle and Annie
- shock transfer move - Billy Gilmour is going back to Chelsea
- will the dog sitter actually get married - Nope
I did not see the “In Manchester” and instantly thought “good for her” 😭.

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
had to Google Kepa’s height after seeing this picture, the ref looks like he’d do a decent shift in goal himself… 🤣

5B858C77-821B-47F1-814B-4F5C990A0B51.jpeg

• Haha

hyoopy

as much as i do kind of enjoy 'big six' teams being in a bit of a temporary pickle (bitter everton fan, sorry), i do feel terrible for graham potter. he looks absolutely exhausted - such awful luck recently, poor man

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Ach, come on now, she posted on her social media! We look at it as we are nosy!
She's hardly driving past the foodbank in the Rolls, chucking caviar at the door and laughing as the poor people raced for it. She just had a party, spending the money that was legally earned. Exactly as many other people do.

We don't have to look if we don't like it.
The real question is who’s money paid for it Ashleys maintenance or Johns? 😭

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
She tends to go for players from other teams. Although I wouldn’t put anything past her. The dog sitters fiancé speaks Portuguese right? What if she is the downfall of them
Omg I am hoping for this.

I'm just waiting until someone's girlfriend leaves them for a WSL player.
Omg Sasha to leave Gucci for one of the Man City ladies. PLEASE. The thread would implode

• Haha
  • Heart