Footballers and Wags #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was unexpected, there’s still chance for us (Villa) to loose it though 🙄

Also, still sad no one got me Chambers with a bow on for Christmas 😆
What the actual duck I thought we were at home, we won away (armchair fan) Not to rub it in 😆 UTV!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let me know where you end up @Snoopysnoop123 and I’ll at least make sure I don’t choose a rival 😂

There’s supporting your team through the bad times and there’s whatever Spurs have been this season. That bench alone should be enough for Levy to throw cash like popcorn in a cinema this window, but you know what they say about pigs flying.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Taking a mid party break (Leeds game today and then a little NYE party with with some old school friends in Ponteland, Newcastle) and thought I'd see what was happening on Tattle while we wait our booze delivery. And what a treat to see BECKFORD! One of my all time favourite Leeds players. Perfect combination of flair, arrogance and charisma. We always believed he would score. A monster at that level. Made it look so easy.
I was so drunk when I posted this and apparently I read it out loud to someone and started to cry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was so drunk when I posted this and apparently I read it out loud to someone and started to cry lol
“Perfect combination of flair, arrogance and charisma.” You’re not only coherent while drunk - you’re eloquent! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
nearly new thread time, we need more tea in 23 lol
We need predictions:
- next divorce
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know)
- next engagement
- next pregnancy
- shock transfer move
- will the dog sitter actually get married

• Heart
  • Haha
We need predictions:
- next divorce
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know)
- next engagement
- next pregnancy
- shock transfer move
- will the dog sitter actually get married
that last 1 I think now WC's over will be a quiet gradual split
cheating I think Rice though hope not with such a young baby
engagement, is Olivia & John engaged yet? if they are then Diogo Dalot as he's been with his gf awhile
pregnancy Sasha
not sure on these atm
divorce
shock transfer

Reactions: 9
Hope you’ve all had a fab Hogmanay and have a great 2023. May all your teams do well for the second half of the season (unless you support rangers) 🫶 Posting this before I end up too drunk and can no longer see x
I'm a Rangers fan and not expecting to be celebrating, you'll get your wish 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you marry Jermaine Defoe, he is a well known horndog
Yes we all know he’s a cheating philanderer. Money obviously! Donna is from near where I live, she has no scruples whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OK so my predictions:
- next (shock) divorce. Klopp :(
- next cheating scandal -Grealish. But will it be a scandal this time? So also, Luke Shaw. And Madders. (Not together)
- next engagement - -Grealish
- next pregnancy - erm... -Grealish
- shock transfer move - and Grealish again!
- will the dog sitter actually get married? -of course not. Heck, they might even have a 'cheating scandal' and loudly split.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK so my predictions:
- next cheating scandal -Grealish. But will it be a scandal this time? So also, Luke Shaw. And Madders. (Not together)
- will the dog sitter actually get married? -of course not. Heck, they might even have a 'cheating scandal' and loudly split.
🤣🤣 now that would be more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK so my predictions:
An Eric dier cheating scandal, we’d have to dig around the papers just to find it. It’d be one of those tiny 3 line segments
Madders looks really in love, I can see him having another baby
I also think a chilwell tell all is on the horizon

An Eric dier cheating scandal, we’d have to dig around the papers just to find it. It’d be one of those tiny 3 line segments
Madders looks really in love, I can see him having another baby
I also think a chilwell tell all is on the horizon
I’m so here for a Chilly tell all.

Reactions: 15
OK so my predictions:
Imma go with

- Divorce - I oddly think it’ll be a manager too. I’m not sure who.
- Cheating - Ben White or a non England player… someone random.
Engagement - maybe Grealish but they’ll never marry
Pregnancy - Fern or Kate Kane
Transfer move- Grealish to a London club. Sasha will be pleased.
Will the dog sitter get married- No 🤣

Reactions: 7
God, if Jack ends up in London, that'll get the gossip and WAG content OOZING! All the shops. And the clubs! And the Love Islanders! And the photogs.

Make It Happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will any player come out in 2023? I hope so, though I'm not holding my breath. And I hope it's voluntarily and not because they were forced to à la Rebel Wilson (or worse).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.