Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I was hoping most of ours were also Pogba FC so would leave but :( all clubs have them just we've a few more than most

unofficialtea

VIP Member
just tag me it’s easier 🙄

i’m glad united won - love 2 see liverpool dropping points. best of both worlds - seeing united fans get all hopeful and seeing liverpool lose. but also will say can never really be truly happy or celebrate a united win because i can’t stand you guys 🤷🏻‍♀️
It wasn’t just directed at you. Nothing personal!

And yes will probably lose or draw to Southampton, then the meltdowns will continue

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Nothing breaks my heart more than this time of year when players from my club are being eyed up from other teams, PL teams especially 🥲 feel so attached to every single player from their rebuild and I never want to see any of them go, even though it’s definitely going to happen at some point 💔
Are you talking about O’Riley?

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Some of us were talking last night about whether Pickford usually does that. Nobody could really recall noticing it before. To be fair, although it had a negative impact on the entertainment aspect of the game, the players need to cope in situations where opposition teams won’t let us play the way we want to play. Maybe a learning curve for us.
I’ve never ever noticed him do it personally! I’ve seen a few people say about the entertaining aspect but I actually thought it would’ve been an entertaining game for a neutral! We’ve certainly been on the end of some awful time wasting before, Kasper Schmeichel used to BURN MY HEAD OUT with how much he did it.

oh I hope thats true though i'm really sad he's being sold
What do you make of him? I don’t know too much about him and haven’t seen much of him but know we were linked with him last season too

pixxyy

VIP Member
Would they be allowed to own both? I feel bad for fans if it’s true. Leicester owners seem to actually care about the club as well
oh there was then stories saying they weren't interested in Utd. So might've been someone heard they were after a PL team & just assumed it was us.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Me too, still don’t forgive him for leaving all those years ago. Funnily enough though we ended up much better off and have a class manager now so it all worked out I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Any newcastle fans on here, is asm injured? If so I think i’ll cry because that means another injured player on my fpl 😭
Ok never mind he’s not even in my fpl, being sleep deprived has caught up with me 😂 Just the 2 injured players then which isn’t as bad, I need these players to come through for me tonight as i’m currently on 2 points…

Please close this thread

New thread