Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Not sure what the lilo was about with the Forest lot and the 1980's poverty and sign on chants. Had more respect for them before. Always thought they were proper fans. I was happy to see one of them getting dragged out the stand by his head. 😂

Reactions: 1

pixxyy

VIP Member
I know going to penalties against Stockport doesn't exactly bode well and apparently the fans were booing at the end and were chanting sacked in the morning at Rodgers, I don't know why but I have a feeling that Leicester are in huge financial trouble because they haven't signed anyone and the club seems to have fallen apart.
makes sense especially with the stories about the American's buying them

Rita.

VIP Member
It would have to go horribly wrong for Lampard for him to be sacked I think. Fans are pretty happy with him on the whole, it’s evident what’s being done now like feels there’s a plan. Rodgers and Gerrard definitely will though.

I’ve never seen Pickford timewaste before last night, it was actually quite funny from an Everton perspective but I was amazed he didn’t get booked by the ref 🤣 See I actually thought the atmosphere was really good from both fans - then it got a bit nervous so went quieter, I really like Elland Road though. I’d only been last season but in the Palace end so totally different experience.
Some of us were talking last night about whether Pickford usually does that. Nobody could really recall noticing it before. To be fair, although it had a negative impact on the entertainment aspect of the game, the players need to cope in situations where opposition teams won’t let us play the way we want to play. Maybe a learning curve for us.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Me too, still don’t forgive him for leaving all those years ago. Funnily enough though we ended up much better off and have a class manager now so it all worked out I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah we’re much better off now without him! He was great for us but lost all of my respect for him the minute he walked out the door. Especially with how our next season went…