Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well creating this as United are 4-0 down to Brentford. What a start to the season for Ten Hag😬. The Blues across the city will be loving this.
Other news new season just started so lots of comings and goings.
Finally Barcelona what a joke they are making of the rules in Spain. Selling their future for instant success. Maybe won't won duck all. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
the booing of Eriksen makes me want Brentford to join us in the Championship lol

I have a question the water breaks are they foe the whole season or just when it's hot?
just for when it's crazy hot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the booing of Eriksen makes me want Brentford to join us in the Championship lol

just for when it's crazy hot
I thought that but wasn't sure.

Yeah the booing is making me sad for him

Well if empty OT for the Liverpool game needed a boost they just got one

Reactions: 3
Man United need to throw their whole team away and start again lol
What I find funny is when ralf said united need at least 10 new players. He got ao much tit for it from even now. Everyone is now being very quite 🤣

Reactions: 12
I almost get as much joy from a united howler as I do from a liverpool win 😭 Couldn’t happen to a better team.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm taking the whole Bernardo being last off the pitch after applauding each stand as not good news 😔😔 please don't go to Barca Bernardo 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ole got this united team to a Europa League final and finished 2nd in the prem over Liverpool, Chelsea etc … yet i’m supposed to believe he was the problem? The problem is your crappy players and their crappy entitled attitudes, has nothing to do with managers or owners. The sooner people realise this the better!

Reactions: 22
Ole got this united team to a Europa League final and finished 2nd in the prem over Liverpool, Chelsea etc … yet i’m supposed to believe he was the problem? The problem is your crappy players and their crappy entitled attitudes, has nothing to do with managers or owners. The sooner people realise this the better!
It def has something to do with the owners, but yup thats what i've been saying about the players. Oh its Ole nope its the twats on the pitch majority of the time we conceded from the silliest errors

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1495943
The league is a Manchester sandwich 🤣 just how it needs to stay all season thanks byeeeee
It's nice to see Arsenal have a good start to the season for a change. Squad depth is still going to be their downfall this season I think, but Top 4 is a realistic goal for them. Well, that and the usual risk of Arsenal doing an Arsenal.

Tottenham have good depth up top at least for a solid Top 4 place under Conte.

Chelsea lack depth up front and in defence, could be a struggle for them to get Top 4 injuries will see them struggle I think.

Reactions: 15
It's nice to see Arsenal have a good start to the season for a change. Squad depth is still going to be their downfall this season I think, but Top 4 is a realistic goal for them. Well, that and the usual risk of Arsenal doing an Arsenal.

Tottenham have good depth up top at least for a solid Top 4 place under Conte.

Chelsea lack depth up front and in defence, could be a struggle for them to get Top 4 injuries will see them struggle I think.
Spurs have actually had a good transfer window. I think as long as they don’t bottle it they’ll get top four.

Arsenal look good but I’m kinda waiting for them to bottle it so I can go onto AFTV… and watch the melt down. Sorry Arsenal fans 🤣

Reactions: 7
2nd half cleansheet 👏 least our Women's team make us proud
🤣🤣shame Brentford didn't score more. Would help with empty OT for next game.

If we lose all games and it makes the Glazers sell I will take it 💯.

Reactions: 2
Spurs have actually had a good transfer window. I think as long as they don’t bottle it they’ll get top four.

Arsenal look good but I’m kinda waiting for them to bottle it so I can go onto AFTV… and watch the melt down. Sorry Arsenal fans 🤣
Spurs behaving in a totally unSpurslike manner all summer. Finally Levy breaking the habit of a lifetime. That in itself is a miracle by Conte. To be honest I'd say they are.gonna finish 3rd and Arsenal and Chelsea battle for 4th/5th

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.