Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been listening to some football live streams today and the people in the chat have certainly been naming names. I might be late to the "partey" here, but there's a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well you will find one of my very good friends in that list, but my boy didn't play for Norwich. I met him through my friend 😁
Dammit!

Oh well, so did we ever find out who Eric Diers mystery blonde alleged girlfriend is?
If it wasn't the one at the tennis who was the OP talking about?

Reactions: 1
Dammit!

Oh well, so did we ever find out who Eric Diers mystery blonde alleged girlfriend is?
If it wasn't the one at the tennis who was the OP talking about?
No idea. If there even is one of course.
Still would put good money on that being a publicity minion flying in to distract the gossip pages and point us all in another direction.

jaida-essence-hall - Copy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, how gutted would you be!! One of the worst possible injuries and for it to happen the day before the euros start as well 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just had a peek at Brittany’s YouTube, she looks like Sasha, literally could be twins!
She looks like a Bratz doll! Sasha is weird looking as well. Why do young girls have so much surgery? They’ll have faces like melted candles by the time they’re 40! 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus, how gutted would you be!! One of the worst possible injuries and for it to happen the day before the euros start as well 💔

Gutted 😭. I tore my ACL a few years ago and it was a year before I could play again (netball not footy). Professional sportspeople are a lot quicker to come back but it is still absolutely devastating.

Reactions: 3
No idea. If there even is one of course.
Still would put good money on that being a publicity minion flying in to distract the gossip pages and point us all in another direction.

View attachment 1394603
I’m weirdly intrigued by the publicity minions. Do they belong to a “modeling agency” or do they work independently? I‘ve heard so many times how professional athletes’ agents will contact them to arrange for them to fly in as dates for single athletes for certain events.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.