Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree it’s got set up written all over it. ‘Let’s be really affectionate and happy’ and call splash news
I don't want to sound harsh but I honestly feel that this relationship has the whole makings of a showmance, I mean IMO the embraces between them in the photos look awkward and the photos are obviously staged as they are so in your face as to me it is as if Ben and Milly are saying "Look at us we are so in love".

Have to agree! She also does defo NOT look pregnant
The thing is if Milly is not pregnant why has Ben proposed to her? I mean everything about their whole relationship feels rushed and it just screams a showmance because IMO the embraces between them look awkward and the photos are actually cringeworthy to look at because by calling the paps it just shows that they are both desperate to prove to everyone "Look how in love we are".

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So not related to the topic, but has anyone noticed that Reece James and Mia are following each other again? Does anyone know anything? Cannot wait for some goss

Reactions: 5
Britney de Villiers has unfollowed and deleted all pics of her and Morgan Gibbs-White. But he still has all the pics of them up and a love heart highlight

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Britney de Villiers has unfollowed and deleted all pics of her and Morgan Gibbs-White. But he still has all the pics of them up and a love heart highlight
I don't know if this is true but apparently Britney posted the following on her snapchat “shout-out to those guys that truly only have eyes for their girl. Y’all are doing it right”. So it sounds like she caught him talking to someone else.

Reactions: 14
I don't know if this is true but apparently Britney posted the following on her snapchat “shout-out to those guys that truly only have eyes for their girl. Y’all are doing it right”. So it sounds like she caught him talking to someone else.
Oooh interesting! I figured it must have been something to do with him as he still follows her. I thought they were smitten too. Shame if that’s the case. Hope she’s alright they’re just young

Reactions: 7
Oooh interesting! I figured it must have been something to do with him as he still follows her. I thought they were smitten too. Shame if that’s the case. Hope she’s alright they’re just young
I watched her recent Youtube video of when they went to Dubai together and they seemed really happy, so if they have broken up it must have happened really recently.

Her and Jota look like brother and sister
They do look similar! They come from the same area and went to the same school, so they probably share similar heritage. Still not convinced Diogo is Portuguese, he's as pale as Robbo!

As an aside, have we all seen Kostas's hair? 😂😂😂

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kostas’ new barnet is…interesting 😅 <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/rIxzKFz2iz</a></p>&mdash; Watch LFC (@Watch_LFC) <a href="">June 21, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They do look similar! They come from the same area and went to the same school, so they probably share similar heritage. Still not convinced Diogo is Portuguese, he's as pale as Robbo!

As an aside, have we all seen Kostas's hair? 😂😂😂

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kostas’ new barnet is…interesting 😅 <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/rIxzKFz2iz</a></p>&mdash; Watch LFC (@Watch_LFC) <a href="">June 21, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Why do I kinda like it? He looks like a GTA character 😂

I want to know what's going on this summer. Tottenham AND Arsenal both getting on with it and doing their transfer business early in the summer.

Inter did great in the Lukaku deal all that money & a year later he's back. oh i'm sorry Chelsea fans us Utd fans did try to warn you

Inter did great in the Lukaku deal all that money & a year later he's back. oh i'm sorry Chelsea fans us Utd fans did try to warn you
Us Everton fans tried to warn all of you 🤣
I want to know what's going on this summer. Tottenham AND Arsenal both getting on with it and doing their transfer business early in the summer.
Arsenal are just good at spending money on players they don’t need 😂 they do it every year. They need a striker, another centre back and a left back

• Haha
Oh dear we never know what goes on in peoples lives sure she will forgive him at some point. At least she had a brand new audi and some exposure is jordan sancho still single ?

• Haha
Tbh she posts things like that all the time, I hope he hasn’t cheated! She seems like a lovely girl

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.